Seed Run Co-Op Purple Badlands closed

If you have myco in your soil, get your hands dirty… the myco in the soil increases serotonin levels in your brain, making you happy!
Serotonin is a natural antidepressant and it also boosts and strengthens your immune system.

Go ahead… stick your hands in your soil and move them around… it’ll put you in a better mood!

10 Likes

I threw myself on the list…had to…lol.

Saw you ended up using the pucks for packaging…but did you ever find out about those ball bearings or whatever in the centrifuge vials?..just strange

Edit. Super baked…may not have happened here…lol

5 Likes

I never heard that. I always wondered what effects I may have from raw exposure to all the bacto/myco. I get my hands in it all of the time. Good to know! I’ll be happy every time now just from not worrying about it.

4 Likes

You are correct :wink:

Sweet! So we have 4 strains going out… these, sour strawberry, purple badlands and hibernate - a pretty nice selection if I say so myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Not yet…my daughter has a theory that the vials had seeds in them and someone recognized them as being cannabis seeds so replaced them with the balls so the weight is the same then added a spore print as payment. Seems weird though stranger things have happened I suppose

:stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Bad ass! I’m very excited. Got my limit raised again just so i can grow more strains and have more fun! Thanks to all you hard workers from shippers to growers and donators!

Special shout out to my shipper @Shadey

13 Likes

Yeah a great selection! And don’t forget about Blue Tara F2 and Blue Tara IX1! I should be able to get them to you on time.

17 Likes

Am I signed up for sour strawberry? I hope so. It sounds amazing

3 Likes

You are now Meesh! I added ya to the regulars list.

6 Likes

Thanks Buddy! :grinning:

4 Likes

Hope I’m signed up for those lol

4 Likes

Oh shit! Thank you for the reminder…got it added to my should receive list :wink:

12 Likes

My seeds came with a small amount of weed :grin: Thank you so much! :partying_face:

7 Likes

:smirk: shiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt hope mine has a happy accident as well
A real shame we couldn’t just send seeded buds out for preservation runs

9 Likes

Haha that would be awesome. :yum:

6 Likes

Nhahaha mine too :partying_face:… Which isn’t exactly legal here, oh the duality of the Dutch ‘gedoogbeleid’

1 Like

Would save a hell lot of work :wink:

2 Likes

I’m disabled, and shucking takes so much labor. I am always looking for local growers to give my seeded buds to. I have turkey bags full of seeded buds.

in my area it is100 percent legal to share gifts of free seeded cannabis : )

14 Likes

Huh. That’s a good idea. I don’t know anyone in my area that would want them or I might consider that myself, lol.

4 Likes

Was that an offer for me, or in general… Shame.i don’t live near you haha :thinking: :grin:

3 Likes

completed project