Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

For the males.
We have CB#2
We have CB#3
We have CB#7 i didnt forget they are just in a different place. but here we go.

and also pictured with her number turned aroud is Squat. i am keeping them on low Ppms cause space is limted. also im slowing creeping them to maturity and observing.

Breeder note:
CB# 3 has been the most vigorous. has the best smell and first to maturity.
CB#2 is what im going for is smells more like stardawg. and this takes me into
CB#7 I now say the others smell like stardawg because 7 now smell sweet like the female CB#4

• keeping an eye on these things for a reminder.*

also a tip i take picture’s and post here for the time stamp in case i forget lol . heres my various clones picture for that reason its

ok… now im going to catch up my no-till thread.

18 Likes

@ModicumGenes. I admire your grow philosophy. Much love and respect…
oleskool

10 Likes

They are coming right along… looking good :wink:

7 Likes

sad to say today we must say good bye to CB#5 :skull::ghost::hocho::hocho::hocho:

I have absolutely no room for these

12 Likes

Took me minute there lol. Ya, screw that ‘guy’!

6 Likes

If I didn’t know any better I’d say there was some Thai in there :wink:

5 Likes

Yep, I see it now. Good eye. They can sneak up on you so fast.

5 Likes

so for giggles only would you say its a lady boy. or a trans man ok i quit

8 Likes

I know i check every morning. I let 1or 2 mornings slip, checked this AM and BAM! its said im gonna show. not today! :scissors:

6 Likes

can i be added to this list?

7 Likes

That really sucks and from F1’s too! awwww well better to eliminate them now… no transgenders allowed :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Hi no_chem, I believe it’s still open to everyone. The main page for the Seed Run Co-Op Prervation Project has the details and how you can edit the thread and add your name to the list yourself. Make sure @Sebring has your mailing address and he can also answer questions. Happy grows, bro! peace

7 Likes

I forgot to add. I really believe im going to go with CB#3 as the breeding male. he has the most vigor and smell but its not a sweet smell its a stench funk smell. but also first to prematurely almost pollenate everything i didnt want him to.

13 Likes

:smile_cat: Yeah, maybe he’s trying to get your attention… pick me, pick me!

peace

6 Likes

need some help i dont know if thks male is good or bad to keep i see nanner and pistil do i cut or separate

7 Likes

Number 3 male looks beautiful. Personally, I’d give the last one a few more days to be sure then kill it off if it was herm.

3 Likes

Yeah, if it gets pistils… no good.

3 Likes

got the girls revegging for a couple weeks but i have narrowed it down to 2 females and 2 males ill put them in the s.i.p soon as my other girls finish and do a open pollenation run.

11 Likes

Wow! Looks very confused on its gender…i’d eliminate it asap as the balls are clustering on the newer growth too. :thinking: I wouldn’t have suggested to salvage these F1’s if I knew so many would grow balls…2 seeds packs and none did this for me…wonder what they did for the run on this seed pack - probably a different mom? Anyone know if Cherry Diesel is hermie prone?

6 Likes

What’s weird is that looks like a male flower with a single pistil. I see a lot of other male flowers and no other pistils. I wouldn’t give it the ax yet if you have room for it someplace else. I’d like to see some further development and if it occurs elsewhere. If you wouldn’t mind I’d really like to see some more pics of that at some different angles.

Edit…Couldn’t wait had to google it. I understand what’s going on now. Probably really hard to see the female flowers buried in the cluster until the pistils show Took your pic and blew it up, there are 2 pistils coming out of the isolated flower just below the single pistol one. Then on the other side of that flower is what looks like an isolated female flower, can only see half of it where it’s been topped. then the top left node has a male cluster on the right and an isolated female on the left that hasn’t thrown pistils yet.

I withdraw my stay of execution and concur with @MomOnTheRun

11 Likes