Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

I think I remembered to do the edit- I just like to thank everyone when I sign up : )

6 Likes

picture above is CB #4 and CB7 in my no till setup. this is the second run in the no till the soil is completely enriched to be ran water only so the begining of this run i only added azomite and mycos.

also picture is the males wich is still trying to pollenate everything on 13 and half hours of light but im just lettimg them do there thing

16 Likes

Sexy time! Best vibes with the orgy.

peace

5 Likes

after light LST they are back perking up just thought i give an update because i had some time. i also want yall to know the males will stay in until im complete satisfied they have pollenated every thing.

22 Likes

Oh, they’ll pollinate everything. That stuff is potent, lol. It’ll probably pollinate your neighbors flowers, too… lol/ Looking good, bro!

peace

7 Likes

update: did a little unfair open pollenation. on the early side i left CB#7 in and watered him with 600ppms for it to open up first. i favored number 7 because it had the most dawg smell and vigor. and i favored CB#3 for the fastest growth and most vigor best smell and structure. so i waited a week later and then gave #3 same feeding it will release staggered pollen. #3 will stay in to do the rest of the pollenating because i have a couple other clones in i want to have the cb#3 male pollen. so 3 will be around to finish the girls off.

14 Likes

also update on future projects sitting in my endtable clone cabinet.

19 Likes

Looking really good @ModicumGenes! Cant wait to see these turn out. Thank you for your generosity!

8 Likes

Mod delete please…Sorry I thought this was still open. :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s still open.

6 Likes

yes its still open. matter fact @Sebring time for an update

i have been working 4 days in a row so its 4 days of LITFA so in a couple pics its the stretch and in one i LSTd them back tp the scrog net. the pollen pic is from after i seperatly shook them and collected for later use on clones

16 Likes

close up of the open pollination i will wait one more week and touch everything with CB#3 Becuse i favor him more to finish the girls out.

18 Likes

@Kobracom420 added you to the list(unsure if address on file)

6 Likes

Is this thread open? :nerd_face:

4 Likes

It is…all of them are open except the ones that state Giveaway Has Ended :wink:

@ModicumGenes, looking great!

It is…Thank you! I am starting to lose track of time gaining ~5minutes sunlight a day now

Yup!

8 Likes

Right on…Thanks Toker :slight_smile: I am not too sure if my address is on file or not? I will check…

Regards,

K.

5 Likes

@MomOnTheRun said you were, and I highlighted you as such.

6 Likes

It went on file when you gave it to me :wink:

5 Likes

Thank-ye Mom and Toker… Much appreciated.

Have a good day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looking good @ModicumGenes! I have been using those same containers for my pollen.

8 Likes