Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

TYVM @MomOnTheRun @ModicumGenes and @Sebring

Loving the things you guys do. :eyes:

9 Likes

well i want to take my thanks double it and forward it over to @Sebring for motivating me to come over to og and kindness. and also to @MomOnTheRun for unconditional generosity. im just connected to good people. and i to am thankful

22 Likes

Friends recognize friends :blush:
Sure glad you’re here with all of us! :pray: :heart: :seedling: :earth_americas:

15 Likes

Love and light :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: sooo beutifoull this strain is waaooow

6 Likes

i know the updates been distant but this is still live and going well. im working 2 jobs to cover for my wife not being able to work at the moment. but CB4 AND CB7 are healthy and pregnant. i havent fed them and they smell so sweet with number 7 being slighlty more gassy. anyway first bit of down time and pics will pop up

21 Likes

I hope you find time for some sleep, bro! They sound nice. Best vibes on the finish!

peace

7 Likes

Nice, this strain/cross is the one :point_up:t3: im looking forward to most ( maybe with the exception of Goji OG f2’s.) but i do enjoy most stardawg crosses .!

@ModicumGenes bud ,have you a rough idea when the seeds will be ready & are you feminising any .?

Many thanks for running these for beans for Ovgrw members to play with … and thank you to @MomOnTheRun for donating them / awesome :clap: ‘mom .!!
Happy growing/smoking guys n gals.
Gaz

13 Likes

I’m with you Gaz… I’m looking forward to this one, too. Very exciting!

peace

6 Likes

Ohh that No7 sounds delightful…Me loves the gassy pheno’s…Thanks for the update Genes… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

on the 27 th they will be 8 weeks ill check a few then i cant wait the smell is awesome

15 Likes

i know i didnt give much to look at. i just showed in one picture the pregnant buds nice fat and frosty. in another picture i showed the leaves getting tricomes just like the advertising pic.
CB#4 has a tropical sweet fruit smell
CB#7 has a gassy smell wit a slight bubble gum sweet hint but mostly a gassy smell like an alien OG.

26 Likes

I’m all out of likes but I wanted to say your making my mouth water with those!
Also wanted to say thanks for keeping up with all this on top of everything else you have going on. Hopefully things will slow down for you soon.

14 Likes

^^^ What @Hashtree says. ^^^

Thanks for the dedication brother! I’m going to have to think of something special for you project breeders. Man, this is the coolest thing. It feels so much like a community, huh? heh.

Best vibes with the finish! You have plenty of Litfa?

11 Likes

great news everything is on schedule. half the seeds on number 7 are finished but im still waiting on the 9 weeks to make sure they all mature but all is going on schedule

17 Likes

Woo hoo, great news! Glad to hear it. This one is pretty exciting. It should be a flavor explosion! Are you getting smells from the plants? Best vibes on the finish!

peace

8 Likes

Great work. I was also wondering how the aroma is there :nose:

6 Likes

well the number 4 is extremely sweet like candy smell. just the rub of a fan leaf will set off the aroma 5 times more. the number 7 still slightly sweet but the stardawg over powers the sweet in to that one

13 Likes

picked a couple that looked ripe on number 7. not all are this ripe tho so im gonna let thwm go until the bud is finished in a week

19 Likes

Stardawg seems to dominate the scene easy from what I’m learning. They sound so nice, though. The seeds look great, but more time gives more mature seeds, right?

peace

11 Likes

yes that is correct and to be able to give everyone at least 10 seeds means i need 900+ for the amount of people signed up for this one. so i will be waiting until they are practically falling out

21 Likes