Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

I got 2200 seeds on the chuck I did last year, it was an outside plant in a pot. Not super huge but the male was a beast and the same size. I put her under the male and gave it a couple of shakes.

So, maybe it’ll go that way. I forgot how many you were running. Best vibes.

11 Likes

im running 2 in a 27 gallon tote

8 Likes

Seems like you would get a large count if you put the male together with the females for a little while. Or, did you have to paint them? That’ll give less depending…

It amazes me how many can hide in a single small bud. I thought I could tell from looking at the plant while in flower but some just get covered over and I ended up with many more than expected.

12 Likes

I did the painting buds with a pair of Sinai and it produced 10 seeds. I left Hindu kush hybrid male with several females for 3 days and stopped counting seeds at 4,000. A few days and a fan made a huge difference.

8 Likes

Damn dude they look sweet you’re a beast!

3 Likes

910+ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: added myself to the list on this one. If it’s that frosty this far from harvest it’ll be a nice treat for us all :crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

Hmm …I have a male dropping pollen atm and I had him with the females until I saw him dropping then removed him. I caught a few of the ‘spiders’ dropping. and put them in a baggie. A few hours later I thumped them with a finger and there was a little pile of dust on the bottom of the bag. I took a qtip and applied the dust into a few buds. If I get 10 -15 good seeds per fertilized bud I’ll be happy. But hoping for a few more than that.

I don’t really want 5,000 seeds. Would prefer I had some to smoke.

14 Likes

I never have to buy seeds of the strain again. One plus of having lots of seeds is that I can germinate a lot and select best to flower. I will open pollinate my landrace but the polyhybrids are usually grown for bud only

10 Likes

I’m in add me to the list ReeferSutherland

7 Likes

I would also like to participate. Thanks!

6 Likes

Hey guys, go to the first post above and it has all of the instructions on how to add yourself to the list. :wink:

And, welcome to you both. Please feel free to participate wildly and post all the pics you can!

peace

10 Likes

Not sure most will send out to new accounts

6 Likes

True, hadn’t thought about that. Get busy hanging out here… There are plenty of things happening all the time. peace

7 Likes

CB4 has been cut down. she is currently hanging
her smell is intense cherry and an oily diesel smell.

27 Likes

Cb7 is still going so ill keep an eye out for 1 more week. but this has a heavy OG/Diesel smell

28 Likes

nom, nom, nom… nice going bro!

8 Likes

not near finished this is a 1/4 of a way in just wanted u to see so far

39 Likes

I’ve never been so attracted to a glass of seeds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: keep up the hard work G :100::+1:

12 Likes

Great job!:+1::grinning:
Smoke report soon?

13 Likes

The seeds look nice and matured. Very healthy looking. Best vibes on the finish!

10 Likes