Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

Yeah, that’s honestly exactly how it is. I start twice as many seeds as I can run and still give away at least half of all the seeds I receive from OG. Was asking @StevieG this question the other day, how many strains he thinks he’s gotten since we’ve joined the site and it’s at least twenty or thirty. Each. And we rarely even get in on the same giveaways.

11 Likes

3 years ago when I got back into growing on a more serious note, complete with forums, I thought I would never get any seeds. I was and still climbing out of hole from medical crap. I was watching it happen all around me and felt helpless… lol.

Man what a couple of years can do… people contact me to give me stuff… so, I’ve learned to be a giver of seeds, too. I’m getting some younger folks into growing and giving them good stuff to work with. It’s been a neat experience that I hadn’t planned out, it just happened. It’s nice to know you will have anther generation of grower that will protect the genetics! And grow organic.

20 Likes

I’ve got a friend who will be retiring soon, and wants to grow medical to help with his mother’s chronic pain and some of his issues as well. I’ve got so many things in the vault now that I offered him unlimited access to my seeds, all of the equipment he needs to grow the legal limit, and all of the help and mentoring I can give.

Seed run co-ops like this help to provide amazing genetics to people that might not ever have access to them otherwise, and afford them an opportunity to find strains that really work for each individual.

I think that is freaking amazing.

24 Likes

Yeah, it makes it much more exciting to think you have the power to pass the knowledge on to others, and that they could use that knowledge to treat their own medical issues and the issues of others… pretty powerful stuff. What a plant… and, you still get to enjoy growing and smoking them yourself, lol… all wins! heh

10 Likes

It must really be something to pollinate selections and grow the seeds. To cross and find which traits show and discover the medical benefits. Cant wait to see what the community does with these.

7 Likes

Very well put Mang…

Not to mention, some of the crosses I have seen happen, in the short amount of time I have been here, have been very interesting. I am sure there were/are some serious winners created. This community as a whole, is something I have not seen, or been a part of, my entire time on the internet.

Kudo’s to all involved it making it, and just as much thanks to the many who contribute to it. I for one appreciate all the help and info I have received on here…

Regards,

K.

14 Likes

Thank you for your time. Truly is God’s work. Paying it forward is awesome. I can’t wait to help back. Thank all of y’all.
J

6 Likes

@ModicumGenes mate, who have you sent them to and have you any timescale for them to be sent to everyone asking for them .??

Nice :+1: looking beans you have made there and i personally look forward to growing these out. …
Any news on these would be cool :sunglasses: … much appreciated bud. !!
Gaz

5 Likes

@MomOnTheRun is handling the distribution. i believe that she is in the process of sending them to the region distributors

14 Likes

14 Likes

I plan on sending them out with the Zam x GDP seeds and have additional surprise strain seeds on their way from @SamwellBB for everyone. So in the meantime, I am packaging them in smaller containers (1.19" W x 0.29" H), have resealable mylar bags on the way and looking at labeling ideas for a cleaner look since the smaller stickers I used for DBHP is the perfect size for these new containers though they look too busy and are hard to read…probably overthinking it :stuck_out_tongue:

29 Likes

Did I get on this list Ma? @MomOnTheRun In all candor, I can’t remember. Your plants look amazing by the way. Nuttn’ but love
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

:cry: christmas coming in July?
:heart_eyes:
You are just amazing. Wish i had a better word.

9 Likes

I :heart: @MomOnTheRun. You fin best. Que the drake song. Thanks for all the work you do. I believe your a true preservationist. Really thank you so much.
-J

5 Likes

33 Likes

Hint hint??? That’s smoking dude. Jesus Louis is!

4 Likes

sticky and “purple” ha ha ha
guessing game

10 Likes

I hope the winds of goodness happen too blow some seeds of whatever that beautiful purple sticky plant is around. I’ve never seen anything like that in person. PERIOD! Is that under hid?

GDP?!?!

Ahhh. I’m not too hip on all these crazy new strains. All I know is thank all of y’all for caring enough to do what you do. It’s a pleasure. Especially @MomOnTheRun and @Sebring and @ModicumGenes thank you guys . They’re keeping me busy for a while and away from the really bad stuff. :heart:

7 Likes

don’t know what lights that tester was using

you are half right …

7 Likes

Yup! When in doubt, go to the 1st post and find your name :wink:

Absolutely! May as well play the retail game :stuck_out_tongue:

I try as well as, the whole team is working behind the scenes ping ponging ideas…ModicumGenes is the one to thank for this one as he did the hard work :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes