Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

Thank You @MomOnTheRun but I got lucky with that one! How did your crosses come out?
The other cross I tried was Gorilla Wreck#4 x Cackleberry (remember that weak looking one). I only got one feminized seed from that one and sadly I had to cull her clone. The smoke and yield is superb! New winter project is breeding a Crockett Strawberry Fields Male with a bunch of stuff. ( pollen collected yesterday). Not feminizing this run.

5 Likes

Don’t feel bad, they do it every time.
When I start mine I just pop them in rapid rooters and the tap root is a solid 2inches out the bottom within 24 -48 hrz.
When started in soil, that energy seems to go into the stem.
It’s gonna be a wild ride.

8 Likes

@Sebring @ModicumGenes count me in please :wink:

5 Likes

Well that was some luck! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am about to find out with the Blue Cheese x ?? in a shotglass challenge. I say, ?? because I am not sure which of the trials actually got her…could be Blue Cheese, Oh Yeah or Dominga. Other than that, my personal projects are onhold as I am in the middle of the DBHP seed runs and germinating ReikoXs’ Divyders (auto’s), Colorado Cookies (auto’s) comparative, deeprobs’ Black x Champagne and Goodgraces’ White Widows to get the 2x3x4 undercabinet going again

Exciting!

3 Likes

The WW x Cackleberry came out as planned…Strong WW with a cherry taste and smell (lost most of it during the dry but it returned). A few students have begun growing the Cackleberry S1’s but no reports yet.
Remember that goofy looking sole survivor GW#4 x Cackleberry? Well, it yielded almost 6+ ounces of amazing lemony Gorilla type smoke and rosin…Again…more like the Grandparent GG#4 then either parent
Here is the next run…The male is down and No feminizing this run, but I just pollinated a few branches on a flowering Strawberry Fields for some F1’s and there are a few other plants due to get some pollen in a week or so.

11 Likes

Update 5 days later.
Note: plants CB 2,4,6,7 all have stayed short and uniform so far. (2 inches)
Numbers 1,3,5 all stretched at the same rate. (2.5 inches.)So i would consider these tall and uniform. Note 2: Number 3 is the tallest at a whopping 3 inches lol. Growing the fastest as well.
Almost time for me to move them up.

17 Likes

I’ve found they don’t stretch as much if you can raise them up closer to the light. sorry if this is basic info, that 3" one seems really fragile. Do you end up burying a lot of that stem?

a guy i know put them about 6" away from a bank of t5s, I think they were only about 5 inches tall when they had 5 pairs of branches.

5 Likes

Their next home will be 1 gallon cloth pots just keeping them nice and cozy until i clear the space i need for them. And will end up burying an inch of stem. And no info is basic so share what you feel you should teach and the person that needs it will get it. @Danonly

8 Likes

Only an optical update no breeder notes…
Ok well maybe one…
Note 1: only applied a small amout of LITFA … Should see the effects soon. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

They’re flying along! Gonna go ahead and add my name for this one, I’ve never tried stardawg crosses or anything from Greenpoint before. Thanks for doing this!

6 Likes

Hello peeps.

I will make patches of this run too. It is a little slow for me at work, so it will happen imy our stoner schedule, very nice one too…

Should the logo say “Greenpoint Seeds” instead of “Plant more Seeds”, cos’ that is Bodhi’s.

Participating actively on this now… WOOHOO!

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

I’d prefer to not put GPS, because it’s not being done by them. Would “Overgrow The Planet” work in it’s place?

7 Likes

I would love for it to be
Preservation Run Overgrow seeds.
Or just PRO’S

7 Likes

But OVERGROW THE PLANET FITS

6 Likes

I’ll get both fixed!

4 Likes

If i had a vote id just go ‘OVERGROW’ at the top and ‘SEED RUN’ at yhe bottom.
K.I.S.S.

8 Likes

You do have a say in this bro!

10 Likes

FWIW I was struck by the “collective” part of Johnny Hempseed Collective in Sebring’s bonus gift. The open source software community has a wealth of experience in mass distributed “freeware” and what we’re up to here reminds me of the early days of Linux development. In the beginning it was shaky & a bit laughable but has come to displace a huge chunk of it’s world.

:smoking:

Overgrow Cooperative
Overgrow Collective
?

:evergreen_tree: :crown: :joy: :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

13 Likes

Hola @cannabissequoia

in the 90’s when I was in BC
I used to have hotline server
free for all full of software and
everything Mac.

Good Time Good Time

Bare

7 Likes

WOW, That looks super Dank… I would LOVE to access some of that Cherry, it would be wonderful with a bottle of this to compliment it…Please and Thank you…

7 Likes