Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Hear, hear! :smile:

I’m personally not too keen on limited availability or exclusivity as a goal(don’t think you’re suggesting it) other than excluding non participants from grabbing the steering wheel.
:v:

Whatever the results may be I’m glad we’ve made an impact with the idea & discussion.

As a side note… in the recentish interview on The Potcast, Subcool says, “The price of seeds are about to take a big shit…” :thinking: :spy:

I’m down with THAT! :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I apologize to all about flipping out yesterday. This thread got so confusing at one point with like 50 posts of what seemed like greed and profiteering that I guess all got jumbled up while trying to make heads or tails of it that I obviously misunderstood things. I suffer from anxiety and whatever happened here obviously was a trigger for me. So again, my apologies to all.

6 Likes

I’m sure it’s all good fam a lot of people do come here for free stuff and look to profit from it but not all and from what I can tell the people you linked up with are fair people haven’t heard anything bad about them I might not be the oldest member here but I do watch and keep an eye out on lost of threads so just relax smoke a phat one or pack a phat bowl and keep moving forward bro

3 Likes

Me too. and We three & four I assume… :wink:

No apologies needed (here)… just take whatever break you need & jump back in the Gene Pool whenever.

Some good advice I heard for stress reduction for all people was to cut off ALL media for a week & feel soooo much better. “Ignorance is bliss” has some truth to it IMO. :baby: :sunny:

For my own personal example… radio used to be my crutch to help me but now it really can agitate me(subject/genre doesn’t matter). Not to mention radio has gone doooooooooownhill since the 1996 TCCA.

Harumph?

:evergreen_tree: Harumph. <— turns 40 tomorrow. not cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@Meesh sometimes I feel like, even though the general disposition of the OG user is kind, sharing, and community oriented, it seems that there are still the outliers hiding amongst us; wolves in sheep’s clothing if you will. I try my best to ignore it or not let it bother me, but every once in a while my opinion has to come out. Kinda like releasing pent up frustration.

This is a great community, but like any other great community it has its issues. That doesn’t take away from the fact that it is a great community and I feel at home here.

9 Likes

OK well that last poll didn’t give me much info (it’s dead even) so I guess we will TRY to F2 the seeds I buy and any available donations too before we TRY to cross them together.

Sunshine Daydream is now in the lead, herijuana ibl second, and general’s daughter is third.

@Morgwar: are you still willing to donate some of that SSDD? If not, we’ll have to go with Herijuana IBL and General’s Daughter (if @ReikoX is still willing to donate them, if not then only herijuana)

If any of those two donations are available then we will get them to F2 and cross them (space and participation permitting). If no donations are available we will just F2 the herijuana to get more seeds. I know an IBL is already at a high filial generation and doesn’t need to be worked further, but the point is to have more seeds available.

OK well now we’re at the point where I have to ask:
Now with these results, does anyone have some indoor space to contribute to this project? If not I’ll do my best on getting a sad little project going outdoors on my property. We have very hot weather in CA so I should be able to have some success, but I’ll have to veg indoors for a while to get a big enough plants going. I’ll only have space for 2 so if those two are both male or female (likely) I’ll be fucked. Ideally, we would need at least 4 going on a single property to (be reasonably sure we) get a male and female.

Does anyone have (and willing to contribute) indoor space for 4 plants?

5 Likes

I lllloooovveee me some Herijuana, fwiw. :wink:

Amen. That’s what I thought it was all about.

:thinking: Yeah. it occurs to me that we don’t know what will come out of our pack, and there could be a real imbalance or even no males. that might throw a :wrench: in the works here. :smile:

If there’s only one male or one female do we scrap that? :thinking:

This is where we have a little conflict between “planned breeding” & “random surprise” … i.e. “expensive bagseed” heheh.

It appears that a medium/large plant should yield about 5000 seeds (?) but several small plants might achieve that too(? )

There’s a lot options here. The first good male could be grown out & pollen collected in isolation & allow some flexibility… or it could be done all-natural on a big outdoor property(e.g. CA, CO, WA, OR … legal places)… or we could even call in the OGers De Mexico or Canoodians? for assistance?

Mmm… :maple_leaf: :taco:

:smile:

:evergreen_tree: it’s like sign-ups for fall sports! c’mon kids!

5 Likes

Well guys, this has nothing to do with the project, but I thought I’d take the chance to apologize to everyone in this thread that I was rude or unfair to. I only wanted to do something nice for the community, but I didn’t calculate the complications and emotions that could arise from this idea.

I apologize to everyone in this thread for letting this get out of hand.

7 Likes

That’s a great idea! :fireworks: :thumbsup:
I’d like to nominate yourself @Meesh and @McMuffin to head that up. :gift: …The generosity and positivity in here just warms my heart so much! :heart: :wolf:

@MisticHaze: You’re going to find outsourcing a seed crop to a competent grower to be quite a tall-task. But I wish you luck :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I’m down. There’s some logistics that would need to get worked out but it’s doable. Are you volunteering to help out @Scissor-Hanz?

3 Likes

Please let this customer of yours know about the release of said beans, pretty please, thanks.

4 Likes

Depending on proximity, if your neighbors are growing outdoors as well they might get upset if your male happens to pollinate their females.

2 Likes

Nah. your friend @Meesh commented that he would have no part in anything involving a capitalist. So I’ll leave you two to it. Making and mailing seeds is a one man job anyway. I don’t see how I could help you.

Also, I’m already aware of the problems associated with giving newbs free anything, and it doesn’t interest me. Rest assured, no one goes without in my presence if they are polite.

I give plenty, and don’t need help in doing so.

10 Likes

I am a witness of @Scissor-Hanz generosity, he even sent me seeds to trade/sell at the cup! And not 10 or 20, sent me seeds in the hundreds!

6 Likes

If I grew indoors I would make seeds and give them all away. I personally only grow my own meds. So limited strains and only females.

Btw… I have been offered free seeds, but I am not one to take them. My only interest here was to pitch in a monetary donation to aid with the costs associated with the grow. I never had interest in getting any seeds for myself.

Also, since you are seemingly being a snot rag and obviously didn’t read my other posts. I was completely mixed up by the shit storm that has since been moved from this post and misunderstood a few things and have since apologized more than once. So you can stop brow beating me now. I would appreciate it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I kinda worded it wrong…exclusive = by members for members to distribute freely with perhaps some getting feminized for those that are afraid of males though not limited in any way ie Q: where did you get that strain from? I want to try it A: OG man! Go check it out! :smile: or A: Its a strain developed by members at OG - you want me to send you some?

All kinds of possibilities :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Say Good bye to the “dirty thirties” and Welcome to the Fab 40’s!!!

5 Likes

Pretty sure nobody around me is growing outdoors (probably not even indoors). I don’t even see many veggie gardens around here.

Edit: Maybe once the plants are sexed, I can keep the male indoors in a tent with a small led/cfl setup. Just to be safe. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Logged in just to thumbs up this message
no sooner had I received one pack of seeds from @Scissor-Hanz he was offering me another. No questions

Off topic
@Scissor-Hanz Cant get TH seeds bubblegum in regs anywhere, they are solely selling fems now. I am thinking of running 2 or 3 packs of Double gum by white label (closest I can get in regs) and seeing what pops up, they have some odd phenos apparently, so maybe ill play with that next season then if anything interesting comes of it we could try something after that.

4 Likes

As far as I can tell Sannies Herijuana ibl is only available at sannies shop. Has anyone bought seeds from his website and had good results?

https://www.sanniesshop.com/herijuana-cannabis-seeds-en.html

3 Likes