Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Peakseedsbc

$40 for 10 regs. By all accounts excellent genetics.

1 Like

got a couple strains in mind? :wink:

:v:
:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Northernberry and Sweet C99. :herb:

4 Likes

@cogitech ohhhhh those both sound good🖒🖒

1 Like

I promised myself I would not spend more money on seeds this year, but I just ordered a packet of Northernberry. A friend of mine grew it a few years ago and I recall that it was a very solid, balanced indica with great flavour. And hey, $40 and free shipping for 10 regs is a hell of a good price for known excellent quality genetics, IMO.

I will run some of them in the fall, and likely try to cross it with a landrace sativa (Transkei). Hoping for a new hybrid similar to Blue Dream in effect, but with a citrus fruitiness (rather than blueberry).

2 Likes

May I suggest vortex. . It’s not a landrace sativa but it is a strong sativa with an amazing lemony mango leaf rub and mine had the aroma of skunk farts too

4 Likes

Sorry I edited my post while you were responding.

I have the Transkei landrace (South Africa) beans on the way, so I will likely try that as a first run at a hybrid.

1 Like

Are you nominating Vortex? or recommending it to cogitech?

:evergreen_tree: Fuckit. I’ll add Vortex to the list. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I was suggesting it to @cogitech but if your nominating “vortex” @cannabissequoia well your in luck. . . Anyone who follows my threads will know I found a seedling my grow mentor had planted right before he died (may 8th 2018) and I had saved it from dying because it was the last plant my mentor planted before he passed. . Well I thought he had said it was “granddaddy purple larry” but with the strong sativa genos it had I knew it wasn’t . . .well I recently was given his personal grow log he kept of all the plants he (and i) grew. . .the last entry was VORTEX and dated may 1st as germ date. . . I looked up vortex and the lemony mango leaf rub it exactly on the money but this plant has an aroma of skunk soo strong it’s almost too strong. . . Well he/she has still not shown sex :thinking: but I’m going to put my money on female since it’s so late in the season. . . If so I will hit her with the green crack pollen and or the Razzleberry kush and would LOVE to spread those seeds around for this project or any project. My mentor would have wanted that :grin: thanks for listening to my emotional sob story lol :+1::+1:

7 Likes

Vortex x Razzleberry Kush sounds like a fantastic combo to me !!

1 Like

MisticHaze SeedRunForTheMasses nominees as of Aug 1, CaliforniaMorningTime (No @ hailing during vacations y’all :wink: )

(x2 indicates number of nominations)

=====================================

BrosGrimm DurbXC99 x2
Bodhi Chem91XTalkOfKabul
THSeeds MKUltra x2
BOG BOGBubble x3
BOG LifeSaver
BrosGrimm KillerQueen (x2 BOG gets input :wink: )
Bodhi SunshineDaydream x3
THSeeds Bubblegum
OSS StarKiller
Sannies HerijuanaIBL
Sannies KillingFieldsF6
Baudelaire GeneralsDaughter
Baudelaire DurbanXC99 x2
SeriousSeeds Bubblegum x2
BrosGrimm CinderellaXX
LED StarFigherIBL x2
breeder? FruityPebblesOG
TGA/Subcool Vortex
SensibleSeeds StarKiller

!!! DONATIONS OFFERED !!!
MisticHaze idea, a hundred mackerels :fish: :moneybag:
ReikoX teleportation skillz :envelope:
Morgwar Bodhi SunshineDaydream :sunny:
ReikoX FDM GeneralsDaughter :bride_with_veil:
Sebring BloodDiamond (pollen) :wind_blowing_face:
legalcanada (OG raskal wifi, buryseeds X18, S1?) :soon: :question:

:smoking:
:v:
:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Ya and because of the strong sativa vortex and the 100% indica razzleberry kush I should come out with true F1s or close too (so says science) right @Sebring

2 Likes

Yes, you should get hybrid vigour!

1 Like

That’s what I’m aiming for :wink:

You won’t find Bodhi Chem 91 SkVa x ToK for a hundred bucks. Unless @Swampthing or @GrowGorilla have a pack they will donate.

3 Likes

I vote for Bodhi - Sunshine Daydream. One of the best strains I’ve ever had.

6 Likes

Are we still doing a poll? If so is it going to be blind?

1 Like

I still THINK we will have a second round of voting (which will be in a poll format) and according to our last poll, it will most likely be anonymous. We need to figure out how to use the poll feature because our last poll allowed more than one selection to be made.

3 Likes

i figured it out – i just can’t change it after it’s started, evidently. might be my browser, might be server code, i dunno.

i like the anonymous poll for the selection, not sure why, but it’ll keep it fairer in my mind somehow. if we’re influencing eachother on it well i guess it doesn’t matter.

was thinking it over a bit…
suggested format

1st round we get 2 votes(currently 19 strains)
(top five) are moved to final Jeopardy
2nd round we each vote for 1
Single strain with most votes wins
In a tie, a run-off will be run

debate & debacle who can run a pack, select a male & a female(or more?), then run The Seed Run, then the F1/H1(:v: @Sebring) is distributed to all participants, leftovers go out to auction, proceeds go to OG Patreon acct.
everybody wins. except icmag & rollitup.

i’m open to all of your ideas/changes/recommendations/questions.

:imp: :seedling: :moneybag:

:v: :evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Sounds well thought out and it keeps with the spirit of OG!!! :smoking:

5 Likes