Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Already voted in the poll

2 Likes

So Good to see Baudelaire’s Durban C99 has more votes than Mr. Soul’s Durban C99.

7 Likes

I counted 26 participants so we’re almost done. Pretty fun for this :evergreen_tree: so far. I’ll check in a bit later & we can setup “Rrrrrround two–FIGHT!”

:evergreen_tree: 'haYUken! (or whatever) flawlessss victoryyyyy

6 Likes

Just because a strain doesn’t win the poll doesn’t mean you can’t get our initial cross seeds and cross them with whatever you want. I doubt people will mind having more seeds around lol.

7 Likes

Chem 91 x ToK and/or BOGbubble or even Sour bubble from BOG
If you’re gonna vote for sannies herijuana- i will donate ten of the kronocaine x big Kush/herijuana ( from @Pedro_Bann’s giveaway) and maybe they could be crossed with…??
Anyway i voted for both the strains up top…:arrow_up:

Happy growing ,
Gaz

4 Likes

2 peoples left. :slight_smile:

Watching Bodhi & BOG kung-fu it out in the %s is entertaining as hell.
Which OGer asked if I was a sociologist? :joy:

Let’s see if the last 2 folks 'rig the election… :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Bodhi on 2/3 of the podium and with a bubba, this crew is like ebola :sunglasses:
Not salty at all, for real i’m proud to see twos BBayers on good position in the list ^^

4 Likes

Already voted.
Cinderella xx and star killer.
Sounds like a lethal combination. :+1:

2 Likes

Haha! I voted for vortex!brother we gotta talk!

2 Likes

26 voters only 49 votes lol
people you should have voted for 2 strains

2 Likes

Oakee Dokee.

TOP 5 to advance…

1. Sunshine Daydream - Bodhi
  2. BOGBubble - BOG
  3. Chem91xTOK - Bodhi
  4. Herijuana IBL - Sannies
  5. General’s Daughter - FleurDeMal/Baudelaire

And… I may have fucked up again(believe it). Acc’d to seedfinder’s description of the Bodhi Chem91xTOK it i’s still in testing. Should we eliminate it & allow Vortex? Should we call Bodhi & “…like, hey man, can we be a tester?..please?”

:v:
:evergreen_tree: under the weather & onerous :head_bandage: :mask:

6 Likes

They’re all yours, if it gets voted for!
Just need a where and when to send if the time comes.
My votes are in

Good hunting.

6 Likes

How do you expect to get Chem91 x Talk Of Kabul if it wins? I’m very curious. It hasn’t been available to purchase for years… It was a limited release and is VERY rare

3 Likes

@Morgwar you are a saint my man!. . .and @OrganicGorilla I’ve been waiting for the end of the voting to bring up that point too lol I was hoping the ones that won would actually be accessible but I guess not.

2 Likes

Is it true that anything with Chem 91 in it is super prone to hermies?

1 Like

It seems TH seeds bubblegum is not available in regs anymore either
so even though I nominated it I didnt bother voting for it

1 Like

If the top result is not available, I’ll go to the next runner up. If sunshine daydream wins we’ll cross that with the next readily available runner up.

I think vortex should be included since @Hoodini has it (or fruity pebbles og since it was the runner up), but I don’t know if we should take out Chem 91 x ToK. Maybe, since it’ll be skipped if it wins, but it’s a very popular choice lol. I dunno. Top 5 (remove Chem 91 x ToK and add vortex) or top 6 (only add vortex)?

2 Likes

Am I wrong in assuming that starting out with one IBL would be much less painful than going with two poly-hybrids?

2 Likes

I actually voted the other day. Looks like it didn’t take it. Let me know if it didn’t go through again.

2 Likes

Bro I am. . .my vortex 80/20 sativa will be crosses with my razzleberry kush 100% indica. . .it’s not ibl but we will have hybrid vigor. . .I’m crossing it wether it wins or not lol

7 Likes