Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Infinite Euphoria - ENDED - postal failure

Here we are again OG family​::fire::+1:
Infinite Euphoria is the Rare strain.

I have what I believe to be some Infinite Euphoria seeds from a close grow homie back in Colorado. I would like to do a preservation project and make F2s with them so that everyone can have access to this “mythical” strain. I do know that Burning Bush has apparently remade these or S1’ed them at some point, but I included the original link for them. My growmie said he got them from someone who purchased a couple packs before they were $500-$1000 per pack so your guess at legitimacy is as good as mine lol. Either way these are supposed to be extremely potent and quick finishing cultivars so hopefully we can all reap the benefits :smile: I have the seeds for donation, but not the space for breeding so that’s where the idea for an OG preservation run comes into play! Let’s see what we can do OG!

@Artisan is our donor.
@Explorer is our breeder.

Odor Description: sweet and skunky with notes of tangerine.
Flavor Description: Skunk, Sweet, Tangerine
High Type: packs an incredible punch that can have a profound effect on even the most seasoned cannabis connoisseurs.

We thank you for giving up your time, effort, and those hard earned seeds for this project to be accomplished!

This seed run is a part of the Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

:warning::loud_sound:How this works is :loud_sound::warning:
You sign yourself up by clicking the triple dot symbol.
then clicking the pencil symbol
An edit window should appear at the bottom of your screen that you can use to edit this post. Add your username where it goes in alphabetical order under the category it goes under, either ADDRESS ON FILE or ADD/SEND LIST.

Donor sends seeds to breeder OR breeder has the seeds already for the project
Breeder grows the plants and documents it in the assigned thread
Those interested puts their name on the list for the breeder and distributor to go off of (How many packs needed)
Receiver ensures their safe address is on file through pm
Breeder harvests the seeds, dries them out and sends them to each distributor
Distributor reaches out to everyone in their area to arrange postage and delivery
Distributor sends out the seeds and gives receiver an estimated delivery date if they can
Distributor moves the members name from wait list to shipped list
Receivers inform seeds received

Current Request List:
:envelope_with_arrow: Address on file :envelope_with_arrow:
Africa: MikeM
Aus: Johnnybsmokin
Canada: Shadey
Latin America: MadScientist
UK/EU: Gaz29
US: MomOnTheRun

50State
AllOra
allotment
BadFishy1
Baltimore
Barefrog
beacher
BubbaRay
cdnBuddy
Chainmaker
Chronicmcbudz
Craigson15
ct2003viper
DanzaKuduro
Drnylle
EsRgood4u
Felzarn
Fortheloveofbud
gaz29
Gman
goatrock
grease_monkey
HaRdRoC
Hashishin
Hempire420
Jamescoldflame
Jay
Jellypowered
Jjm
jhentz
kdawg
khaoohs
kronickuz
lefthandseeds
legalcanada
MadScientist
MBVapester
MidwestMover
mike28086
Mongobongo
Olbrannon
OniTenshu
Pakore
Phatlewtz
PoppaPuff
randrobertson522
Red_Beard420
riahgorf_1
roxaglyphs
schmarmpit
Schmokey
Sebring
Shadey
shiskaberrysavior
Vertebrata
Zephyr
Zion
twistedinfinity

:ADD/SEND LIST
:seedling::seedling::seedling:Please Pm Address to Sebring or your distributor :seedling::seedling::seedling:
Africa: MikeM
Aus: Johnnybsmokin
Canada: Shadey
Latin America: MadScientist
UK/EU: Gaz29
US: MomOnTheRun

:clipboard: If you have, put your name in bold above :clipboard:

curiouscatstrong text

33 Likes

i would love to try this :slight_smile: i have a few buddies that haven’t gotten knocked on their ass for a long time. you know the type, “it’s OK, I’ve had stronger”.

9 Likes

I’ll PM you to get it going!

10 Likes

The description on their site is suspicious to me :neutral_face: so I hope it’s just suspicious me. :smile:

Those claims & #s, etc are a bit much. :smoking: Anyone?

:herb: :scales:

:evergreen_tree: :blush:

12 Likes

Yeah…ive gotta see for myself…43%…50days…whoa

7 Likes

I am all for 2.1 kilos of 49% THC cherry tasting pot per square metre but I think they should be tested out first before offering to the larger community.

13 Likes

Seems like something cool regardless of hyped claims, I signed up. Thanks for the donation!

8 Likes

I added a link to Burning Bushes’ results when they S1’d it and lab tested it. It should test out in the high 20’s, but even I will tell you that a plant isn’t going to put out numbers over about 30%. Numbers that high are really really really pushing it and should probably be checked for someone sprinkling hash on it before sending it for testing…

13 Likes

Count me in. Sounds interesting and a little exaggerated but I can’t wait to find out for myself. Thanks

4 Likes

Just going to drop this here just to stoke the fires! :grin:
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:Projects Needing a Breeder:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:Infinite Euphoria:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Volunteer Breeders ???

8 Likes

Just curious as to what a volunteer does? In regards to looking for a replacement for the Canucks.

Also going to sign up for this run. Next year I’m starting photoperiods, would love to get into cloning and breeding in a few years.

5 Likes

Sounds like a magical plant, even if the description is exaggerating. I’d love to try this.

5 Likes

Yeh it does look like a lot of hype but for $500 you’d expect 2 kilos a plant with the highest THC content you’ll ever see. Think the hype is more than the reality but that’s probably the case on most strains except most wouldn’t want to sound dumb af saying 48% but meh.

If I didn’t have an inspection coming up I’d be down for being the breeder but I wouldn’t wanna risk such a rare strain having to hop out the window :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Role of a Distributor

A distributor for a region receives bulk seed shipments of either loose seeds, or prepacked seeds in containers.
They then consult the master list of recipients posted on that strain’s thread,

then you cross reference those names with the address list (I’ll provide you with a link for the master address list)

or you ask me and I just hand you a list of names and addresses for Canada.

Then you set up a Paypal pool to collect shipping costs and private message your list of recipients with the link where they can pay for shipping. We’ll help you with figuring out what shipping costs should be based on local mailing rates.

Once a recipient sends the shipping cost you package up their requested seeds, or grab their prepacked seeds, and you ship them to that individual. Make sure to send a couple reminders to recipients that haven’t responded to your alert about paying for shipping. (We’ll help you sort out where to get seed containers, etc.)

Some people will request that multiple strain seed packs be held together before shipping, so you’ll need to record those requests so you can ship that order once all the requested strains have been received by you in your incoming bulk shipments.

Always remember that you can contact all the organizers for help, or with questions, on the Preservation Project Logistics internal message thread, where you’ll have instant access to all your fellow distributors, myself, @Craigson15 (the current Canadian distributor) and a few other wise elders of OG.

If at anytime you don’t know what’s going on or make a mistake just let us know and we’ll work with you to fix it. We’ve all make mistakes and the Preservation Project’s organizers are always focused on working towards compassionate solutions and never on judging you!

13 Likes

Are you looking for east coast USA volunteer. I’ll send you my info if need be. I would love to help.

7 Likes

You’ll have to ask @momontherun to see if she’d like to split the states. She’s our all-star U.S. distributor at the moment.

11 Likes

Thanks again, to all involved in making these seed runs possible! I think you all are some RAD folks!

4 Likes

I just want to be sure I understand this correctly… I’m on the mailing list already, having decided after lurking for a long time that I think @Sebring and @MomOnTheRun seem really trustworthy. If someone else chooses to volunteer as a distributor for a different project, they get the master list with my address on it even if I haven’t signed up for that particular project?

If so, I don’t think I am comfortable with that idea. I very strongly prefer to choose each and every person that has access to my safe address, for personal reasons.

17 Likes

Yep absolutely, this raised my eyebrows too.
Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

8 Likes

I thought only your local distributor knows your address?
Edit. I don’t know anyone’s addy. Just so we’re clear folks.

9 Likes