Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Infinite Euphoria - ENDED - postal failure

I would love to jump on board with this one seems very interesting the description @MomOnTheRun :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I agree with Pedro, I think at this point we have to see what’s up with the infinite…I mean if it’s half as good as they say it’ll still be the bomb :sunglasses:

12 Likes

I have to agree lets see what the Infinite Euphoria is really capable of.

12 Likes

Added you to the list in the 1st post :wink:

12 Likes

I’m pretty sure those coffee traits are gonna be hard to find… Between the Agent Orange and C99 it’s become a whole new beast, and thanks for the honorable mention lol.

Another Vote for IE. Would love to be on the end result list. Sounds intriguing!

9 Likes

Ie has my vote too like mentioned above gotta see what the hype is about

10 Likes

I vote the IE. It’d be good to get it out into our community and see what it can do.

6 Likes

Hey gang.

I wasn’t able to do the Blood Orange, circumstances out of my control.

Infinite Euphoria, here I come!

If I am deemed worthy, I will offer my self up for breeding.

Thanks.

Sci :robot:

PS. It would have to be next cycle in 3 months.

11 Likes

That purple haze malawi must be a 14week+, huh? :fearful:
:joy:

8 Likes

Probably right around there :joy: the crosses definitely bring the time down from what I’ve been told so probably 12 weeks max unless you get a super phm dom pheno

8 Likes

Well then, it seems as though Infinite Euphoria has prevailed. Let’s get this party started! :smile:

10 Likes

Re-Alphabetized the list :sweat_smile:

@allotment and @cdnBuddy your names were on the bottom, so I put them in the list, if this was erroneous let me know and i’ll stick them back at the bottom.

7 Likes

13 Likes

So, who’s running this ‘Infinite Euphoria’ guys.?
If it’s the real deal then we’re in for a treat ( those prices are insane, though ) - i saw the mixed pack of strains was 50k for like 60 to 80 seeds, plus the “Forever plant” - supposedly buds for years lol.!

Anyway good luck to the breeder in this project and cheers for your time etc.
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

5 Likes

If this actually a real deal strain then you can count me in also. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Oh my God that sounds amazing please count me in porfavor thank you thank you thank you to whoever takes this task on

2 Likes

Looking like it is between me and @MadScientist I don’t think anybody else has offered to take it on but gotta say I’m not a breeder but how hard can it be to put them in and just let them grow. Anyone else volunteer? @Sebring

7 Likes

I just need to supply an address to someone, only reason I kept it at the bottom. Can you add me to the cdn list if so I’ll send you a message.

2 Likes

Sorry I had to edit the whole thing is there an address I can put for donations as a whole for the community or to help whoever for postage that be a cool deal I like a book of stamps or something anything I can do to help?

1 Like

Uhh for OG as a whole

For this seed run there is nobody to send anything to for postage yet as there is no set breeder but it’s usually pooled just before the seeds are ready to be shipped.

3 Likes