Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Oregon Huckleberry - CLOSED

I’d love to give this one a try, thanks @Craigson15 and @Mongobongo. this should be a good medical hybrid, and as a (somewhat) recent transplant to the pacific northwest, I’m always looking for local varieties for outdoor cultivation.

8 Likes

:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::star2::star2::star2::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart: just have a good grow energi to all of us. Love and light from Sweden

9 Likes

Thanks AGAIN to all the people involved in these seed runs! I don’t want to miss somebody so I am doing a nice BIG BLANKET “YOU’RE ALL RAD, SAYS RAND!” to all of you! I feel so VERY HONORED to be able to be a part of the preservation of these strains! So thanks definitely to the seed run peeps as well as the peeps running this AWESOME FORUM! Please don’t misinterpret my enthusiasm to be involved and willingness to thank those responsible for ass kissing or anything, I just think YOU’RE ALL RAD and that this NEW HOBBY and PASSION of mine is made possible by a lot of the people on this site. Again, without naming names I have acquired not only KNOWLEDGE, which, we ALL KNOW IS POWER, but I have been able to link up to people who offer services like lighting and whatnot and that is not to mention my second favorite part of this site BEHIND THE KNOWLEDGE AND INFORMATION SHARING is the chance to get some RAD GENETICS that I may never have been able to have had access to before!

SO RAND SAYS EVERYONE WHO READS THIS AND THOSE WHO DON’T BUT ARE PART OF THIS FORUM…

YOU ARE ALL RAD!! :vulcan::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

You are pretty RAD too Rand…

13 Likes

Thanks MUCH and I think everyone who sees that image can agree, that THAT is RAD too! Enjoy the rest of your days ALL!

7 Likes

I’m in. Is this Professor P’s line? It was used in a lot of breeding. This will be a great addition.

Thanks to all of the foot soldiers making this happen. Much love and respect!

peace

8 Likes

Going out in the next few days.

16 Likes

Is this one just screaming male to anyone else?

9 Likes

Not even screaming sexy male hahah

6 Likes

I ran Dynasty’s Huckleberry Spacequeen in the past and it was quite nice. Really everything from Dynasty is.

Professor P has speculated that the Oregon Huckleberry and Pre 98 Bubba are one in the same. I wonder if anyone ever tested that at the company who shall not be named.

10 Likes

yeah it’s too cool. is it suppose to be an off take of an m&m or just a dot that turned green from inhaling. Either way, I like it, a lot!

4 Likes

Haha…I googled smiley face smoking weed…And it came up. Seemed like a fitting pic haha.

Edit: I lied, it is actually a pic of @Sebring

8 Likes

It’s close :wink:

11 Likes

Now, that is awesome…Haha Well done Mano.

Regards,

K.

4 Likes

Added my name to the list. Tried to put in alphabetical order but it looks funky. Glad to be included in this!

3 Likes

When you add the double asterisks to both sides of the name, it will format it as BOLD. As in ** Midwest Mover **, but no space between your name and the asterisks.

Give it a try!

peace

5 Likes

I got it figured out, lm a little slow. Just listening to the podcast the other night about Chemdawg family, skunk va and the dude G. Haha!

5 Likes

Wow, I’m still rubbing my eyes. I dreamed of coming across this strain.

Why did ProfP stop with the HK? Is he only using it for his own breeding now?

3 Likes

Put these out tonight. They were super stinky moving them to their new home. One showing male already! So we are in business. Added a selected PinkAnimalCracker female by Mosca to the party. Which means a Limited run of pink2.0Huckleberry will also be available with this seed drop.

27 Likes

Wow, that sounds nice. Best vibes… it keeps getting better and better.

Ahh, nice! I love your guerrilla spot. Are you doing your seed run outdoors?

7 Likes