Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Oregon Huckleberry - CLOSED

@OleReynard, I slid you in alphabetically. All politically correct now!

Also, if you want to be notified of each post, make sure you set that as it won’t happen automatically. It’s right below the “Timeline Slider”. Sometimes it doesn’t show unless you scroll up and down to make it show up.

There will be 4 choices. If you choose the top one, “Watching”, it will put an email in your box each time somebody makes a new post. You will need to set that in every thread you want to follow. Just ask if you’re missing anything and we’ll get you straight. peace

10 Likes

I took a walk down to the Huckleberry patch tonight. Such impressive growth. And the neem treatment destroyed the bugs. I’m also not tying low to the ground. To many pest in this area. Tree is the safest bet.

This one is pushing 5 ft

Selfie with the same plant showing it’s height (I’m 6ft).

I believe there will be plenty to go around :v::pray:

This pic is taken from a higher vantage point.

30 Likes

They blend in well, you have to get fairly close to spot them by the looks of it.

7 Likes

Damn those are monsters, especially impressive because they have so much other stuff around fighting them for light. Maybe it makes them feel more competitive and work harder lol

7 Likes

Excellent cover vegetation. What is that tall stuff? I love me some Huckleberry. Smokin’ on some Platinum Huckleberry Cookies today. Stellar plant bro. I wish I could smell her! RESPECT bro…

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

@beacher @Shadey @oleskool830 thanks guys. The cover is some natural southern Ontario marsh shiat aka I don’t have a clue hahah. But usually I’d be in less tall grass close to the house. But I’m running another seed project - RockyMountainHigh- on the other end of the property. I figured the ravine and the tall stuff would keep the pollen separate. :v:

13 Likes

Nice one Bongo…

I agree with Shadey…VERY NICE blending job with that spot…Looks like it will stay green for the entire grow as well…

Kudos Dude…

K.

11 Likes

Thanks man. Much appreciated I think it will stay green as well ! :v:

6 Likes

Stellar looking beasts bro! Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow! … isn’t that a Christmas song? I’m excited for this one. I wanted it for a while! It should be a great breeding partner. Best vibes.

10 Likes

Looking good! I’ll be watching them grow from here. I’m excited to see how they grow

4 Likes

Yes that is real stealth. Wish I had an area like that here.

7 Likes

Pic from tonight.

30 Likes

6ft of balls

Very Bushy.

20 Likes

14 Likes

I guess it’s a male, huh? Is that the only one outside?

3 Likes

There is 6 OH and 1 female PinkAnimalCrackers. That big male is the sperm donor. :v:

10 Likes

Do You guys want me culling all but one male or are you more interested in a few males for greater variation?

I’m curious what you opinions are. :v:

8 Likes

i say keep the best, cull the rest. no sense in propagating undesirable traits

5 Likes

So how many males you got Mongo?
Maybe cut it down to the 2 with the best expressions and healthiest.
And let the spooge fly as it may

12 Likes

Looks like 3 males in both plots of this and RMH.

8 Likes