Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Oregon Huckleberry - CLOSED

two sounds good to me unless 1 is really incredible - but you still never know until you grow the “offspring”

11 Likes

I would say allow for some variation. The best 2 in each plot. We all are most likely want to select for different things. Depending on our projects. Blessings

10 Likes

I’m hardly a seed maker but I’d say just keep whatever is there isn’t the point of open pollination the way to get the most variation anyway? Maybe get a poll going :man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Open pollination: kill the few inferior plants with :fire:, allow all others that are average or better to orgy.
Even OP requires some degree of selective pressure, otherwise things like hermaphrodism creeps back into the gene pool.

18 Likes

2 males and 5 females in the bunch

22 Likes

Nice boys there. I’d also say to leave as many vigorous ones as you can for more variation.

I wonder if your neighbors will be cursing you in a few weeks haha

6 Likes

Haha I thought about that but I think there is enough obstacles and distance in the way for it not to be an issue.

7 Likes

Those things will be blowing pollen 2 provinces over!

Kidding… I’m sure you’re ok.

8 Likes

Looks like pretty good cover to me. Unless they are right near you.:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

They are 2km away from my other plants. Through some woods and over a river etc… I’m working with 20+ Acres.

My back is to a big hill of soy in The group shot. We should be good to go :v::+1:

15 Likes

You are doing a great job. I appreciate your hard work and dedication to the fullest!!! Nothing but Blessings

8 Likes

Thanks man. It’s very important to me to give back to this community. :v:

18 Likes

With those monsters you’ll be able to give back x 1 million. Fuck that’s gonna be a lot of seeds! Wow!

11 Likes

Yes it will be ridiculous, packs of 45 anyone?? :joy::joy:

26 Likes

Dude your lungs are gonna hurt lol.

6 Likes

yes please with a cherry on top - thanks :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Great stuff as always Mongo, that second picture is how I want my outdoor effort to be next year. Blended the fuck in

7 Likes

Why yes, thank you very much that’s very kind of you… I’ll take two! :smile_cat:

@Mongobongo, they look great man, and it looks like your timing is coming together. Best vibes and another heartfelt big thank you from myself, as well. I’m learning and collecting, and working hard, so I can pick a project in the future to allow me to give back. Canna community is the best. I’m already thinking daily on what I can do. It’ll present itself in the future.

Best vibes bro! peace

9 Likes

I never turned one down in my life. Lol I’m gonna be running continuous for the rest of my life. Yay!

6 Likes

Things are looking good @Mongobongo. Growing in a marsh… I used to grow in the swamp. Ugh, back in the day. Swamps are brutal to grow and tend to in.
As u know Im running preservation as well. Im using the 3 males I have of it. Ill hit it to all the females, and then go from there. 2 of the 3 of mine are almost identical, except for one smells a little stringer than the other. The 3rd is taller, less odor. It’ll keep the diversity in it anyways.
Hoping she finishes for ya.
Cant tell year to year anymore where we live how the autumns will be. Was a short one last year for me.Around Oct 10 or 13th here. Im hoping for a warmer, later autumn this year for sure.

7 Likes