Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Rocky Mountain High - CLOSED

Here we are again OG family​::fire::+1:
Rocky Mountain High is the Rare strain.

@Craigson15 is our donor.
@Mongobongo is our breeder.

For those of you that need a little creative boost Rocky Mountain High ticks all the right boxes. A Nepal and north Indian cross that gives a relaxed high with a tingly body rush.

We thank you for giving up your time, effort, and those hard earned seeds for this project to be accomplished!

This seed run is a part of the Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

:warning::loud_sound:How this works is :loud_sound::warning:
You sign yourself up by clicking the triple dot symbol.
then clicking the pencil symbol
An edit window should appear at the bottom of your screen that you can use to edit this post. Add your username where it goes in alphabetical order under the category it goes under, either ADDRESS ON FILE or ADD/SEND LIST.

Donor sends seeds to breeder OR breeder has the seeds already for the project
Breeder grows the plants and documents it in the assigned thread
Those interested puts their name on the list for the breeder and distributor to go off of (How many packs needed)
Receiver ensures their safe address is on file through pm
Breeder harvests the seeds, dries them out and sends them to each distributor
Distributor reaches out to everyone in their area to arrange postage and delivery
Distributor sends out the seeds and gives receiver an estimated delivery date if they can
Distributor moves the members name from wait list to shipped list
Receivers inform seeds received

Current Request List:
:envelope_with_arrow: Address on file :envelope_with_arrow:
Africa: MikeM
Aus: Johnnybsmokin
Canada: Shadey
Latin America: MadScientist
UK/EU: Gaz29
US: MomOnTheRun

AllOra
allotment
BadFishy1
Baltimore
BubbaRay
Chainmaker
ChronicMcBudz
crazaer
DanzaKuduro
Drnylle
Explorer
Felzarn
Fortheloveofbud
gardentroll
gaz29
GMan
goatrock
grease_monkey
Hashishin
Hashtree
Hempire420
Herb4ever
Howard.Crane
Jamescoldflame
Jay
Jdem075
Jhentz
johnnybsmokin
Jjm
khaoohs
kingkush312
kronickuz
legalcanada
Lonnieboy28
MBVapester
Meesh
mike28086
Misolo313
MomOnTheRun
Mud Dragon
Neogitus
newb2.0
Northern_Loki
N.R.G
Olbrannon
OleReynard
OniTenshu
pakore
Phatlewtz
Phquto987
Pookie123
PoppaPuff
randrobertson522
Red_Beard420
riahgorf_1
SamwellBB
Sebring
shadey
shiskaberrysavior
Smokeygrows
Tecknikal
Tommy_McCain
Vertebrata
Zephyr
BuckeyeBeanz
50State
lefthandseeds
ZION
Smokerheat
TrippyHippy
LabRat

:clipboard: If you have, put your name in bold above :clipboard:
No_Chem
cdnBuddy
Curiouscat

23 Likes

Thanks for your hard work guys. I think I may have some of these. I will contact Craigson15 being in Canada.

9 Likes

I am no longer distributing for Canada after the tranquil elephantizer.
I donated these beans.

8 Likes

Fixed both for the donor section.

9 Likes

I’d love to join in on this one, I’m very interested in north indian and himalayan charas plant genetics. This sounds like a very interesting hybrid. Thanks to @Mongobongo for taking on this project, and to @Craigson15 for donating the seeds.

7 Likes

Awesome! Thank you @Craigson15, @Mongobongo, @Sebring!

7 Likes

things moving along nicely for an end of May outdoor drop.

16 Likes

Yup.Thanks everyone. Added myself …out of likes again. :triangular_flag_on_post:

6 Likes

Hey this sounds great. Could you pm me for my address?@Craigson15 @Mongobongo@Sebring I would love to be a part of this.

6 Likes

Looking good good already @Mongobongo. I like the trifoliate!
I was just trying to learn more about these. It says these only came out as fems on the strain finder link posted above. Is this going to be a reversal and fem run? I’m excited either way, just curious. Thanks

6 Likes

Lol good question @Hashtree I’m not sure, I just grow it :joy::joy:. @Craigson15 any idea??

4 Likes

These are from Hazeman. Seed pack was dated 2007 not sure if that makes a difference.

13 Likes

Looked into it and link at top takes you to the wrong breeder for this strain. This is correct link. https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Rocky_Mountain_High/Hazeman_Seeds/

It’s funny this link says the strain was never available as feminized.

9 Likes

Makes sense. They are probably regular.

Looks like two totally different cultivars using the same name. Thanks for the updated info. I think I’m even more excited now! Shorter flower time and some cool parents!

I have another old school Colorado strain with a mysterious background that I absolutely love. This one deserves the name more than the other just based on background alone!

7 Likes

This sounds interesting and I’m in. With a decent cash flow I can finally get what I need to grow properly

8 Likes

@Hashtree ya I’m excited about that lineage, it’s short and sweet. Ya don’t really see that anymore. I hope we get some winner Phenoms

Here is an updated shot of the progress. Tight internodes on this one. Looking healthy and strong now.

16 Likes

Fixing the link. Nice catch!

8 Likes

Along for the ride. Looks like a great strain to try out.

4 Likes

Just love this :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: me is so intresting för this , so i pray to get invold to this seeds .
Love and light from Sweden

5 Likes

Going outside soon.

19 Likes