Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Rocky Mountain High - CLOSED

The structure reminds of GSC type strains.

6 Likes

I donno if thats a date on the packs.
Its something that used to or maybe still comes on every pack fromattitude seed bank.
Maybe some of the more seasoned growers whom have bought off attitude can comment??

4 Likes

Dropped these outside on the weekend. I snuck in a female PinkAnimalCracker. So there will be a limited amount of RockyMountainCracker (or Maybe CrackerMountain​:joy:) available with this run as well :v::+1::+1:

17 Likes

@Craigson15 who is the new Canadian distributor

3 Likes

Not sure sorry
I think still lookin for one

4 Likes

Who do I talk to about it I would do it @Craigson15

3 Likes

@Shadey, you’re up! :blush:

6 Likes

Hi KronicKuz I believe I am the new Canadian distributor at the moment.

I will find all the current seed runs, and update them with me, so Craigson isn’t contacted.

12 Likes

I’ll second that all these guys are stand up awesome human beings I wish life and everything in it work the way we work one here not that is perfect but dammit man. I just wish everybody would understand it my medicine is my medicine if I try to make it outdoor crap they steal it and it’s just too much they shouldn’t be like this end of ramble. But all those guys breeding in Seven Seas out they’re doing God’s work because the government damn sure ain’t trying to help us out at all. Anyway let me shut up I’m angry I snapped my only Gorilla Glue 4 Auto off trying to get the seed husk instead of letting it just pop I’m so fucking mad

7 Likes

The RMH is loving the sunshine

13 Likes

I was able to dig up a little extra info on this strain from an old mostly shut down breeder site. Hazeman and Motarebel were involved in a co-op together a few years back.

Featured Strain: Rocky Mountain High
Base Genetics: Mikado x Colorado Green Bud
Breeder: Motarebel
Strain Pedigree/Comments: Flowering time 8-9 weeks.
Made up of Mikado x Colorado Green Bud the RMH is a medium sized plant with not alot of stretch.
When topped she bushes out nicely.
Easy to grow and clone and has a very decent yield!
The plant is very capable of producing 1 oz per gallon of growing container used.
Sweet smell and fresh fruity taste.
Great for muscle spasms and chronic pain!

18 Likes

Topped them all today. I’m happy with growth so far.

26 Likes

This stuff reeeeeeeeeks :nose::v:

22 Likes

Cool I like a bit of Reeeeekin

5 Likes

Tonight is a beautiful night. Cant wait until everyone can get Rocky Mountain High :v:

24 Likes

We are in business! This one has some balls. :v:

21 Likes

The other males are just not like this male. It’s growth all around is better. I will leave them all as pollen donors though. . :v:

Left with 3 female RMH and 1 female PAC for the seed run. Should be good, very exciting summer.

19 Likes

Excellent job man…

2 Likes

Thanks man.

Cool story. Back in 2001 a guy from Winnipeg from OG, can’t remeber his Handel, sent me some seeds.

He sent me a bday card with a measuring tape. The card read, “happy birthday, how much have you grown this year”. I busted it open and inside we’re 10 G13 seeds.

I grew them in my dorm in college and the smoke was amazing. I wasn’t into breeding so I just grew them out and smoked them.

I will never forget that generosity as a 17 year old kid. I vowed to repay that kindness. When I found the site again I knew That I wanted to give back.

My time put in on these projects is a simple thanks to OG for teaching me how to grow. And most importantly how to spread kindness to others. :v:

33 Likes

That’s how to make the world a great place to be. One random act of kindness at a time.

10 Likes