Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Rocky Mountain High - CLOSED

I want to hear more about your dorm room grow. That was my first experience, a tiny single fluorescent tube mounted in a Rubbermaid bin, with another one stacked on top w the bottom of the top bin and the top of the bottom bin cut out to give me more height, covered in a blanket. Probably only harvested 2 grams but it finished! Dont think ive ever ran into anyone who has run a successful decent grow in a dorm. Got to be hell at some schools just trying to avoid being busted!

5 Likes

I don’t have any of the G13 photos but I do have a couple pics from the closet entry way of some NL #5
From the same dorm.

I had a large 4 door closet. I butted my computer desk up against the last one and filled the others full of my clothing. I had to move my desk back and forth to water etc… I didn’t vent it and my room
Always stunk. Not sure how I got away with it.

Most I ever did in that closet was 6.

I should also add that I purchased a ballast and hpS light 400w, from a local grow shop with the funds from my outdoor grow earlier that fall.

16 years And many grows later I still have the same ballast and light from that room and I’m using it now on the black dak and c99 crosses :blush:

They don’t make them Like the did back then. Fairly certain the heavy magnet scrambles my out going calls as well :joy::v:

28 Likes

Dude that is sick, much respect! I couldnt imagine a 400w in a dorm.

1 Like

Very nice! Time well spent in school.

2 Likes

Kewl story man, I had so many seeds gifted to me back in the old days, I was able to return favor a couple times but not nearly enough. It’s great to be back here and get to pay some of that debt back.

4 Likes

Greetings! If you do a seed run on the doc d affi seeds please count me in. I contacted him after seeing them and he said they are long gone. Blessings to you!

4 Likes

Went and visited the RMH this morning. Males, males and more males. 4 of the 6 RMH are male. 1 female for sure and there is one last stubborn plant not showing but it looks female to me.

I was hoping for 3 males and 3 females. Oh well still should be plenty to go around. Plenty of pollen that is :joy::joy: no joking. Plenty of seeds. There is that PAC also in the mix as well.

These males got balls!

27 Likes

Nice looking dudes! I can’t believe you got away with that dorm room grow lol… imagine the smell

8 Likes

Looks like there might be some late season frost about to happen :joy:

Looking good thou, keep up the great work

Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

Beautiful bro. Not sure about purple balls ouch. Beautiful light and story. Nostalgia is a huge thing for me. I bet you wouldn’t sell that light for anything. Beautiful outdoor grow. You seem like a very humble good guy. We need more people like you. Thanks for sharing your memories and photos. Be safe bud. Those males are pretty. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I imagine back then incense sticks and good friends got him by :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Ya I’m sure everyone in the dorm was rooting for him/free weed lol

Man I haven’t burned incense in years I used to be a fiend for it. I should dig around and see if I have any nag champa or superhit laying around. My favorite was one called woods that I could never find anywhere.

7 Likes

Here is some pics from my walk today.

Really purple pollen sacks being thrown by this male.

RMH

PAC

26 Likes

Geez id love to be part of this if I’m not too late to the party :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wave:

1 Like

They look gorgeous on that hillside. Damn man. Outdoor grown grass moves me. Shit man. Beautiful.

1 Like

My bedroom I sleep in is where I grow in. This summer when the hids came on it was like Jamaica in here. I don’t know how people could work in a warehouse under buds without air handlers. I guess that’s why you don’t have to be in there all day. Love the old school. I was growing outdoors when I was 13-16 Graduated in 02. Was also on OG. Maybe the youngest lurker.

Love the nostalgia and all your grows. Looking good dude. Stay safe.

5 Likes

I’ve been avoiding updating this thread. I’m getting a bit nervous. The 2 female RMH that I’ve got are undersized. The 3rd I thought might be female ended up another male. So 4/6 were male.

Hopefully there will be enough to satisfy the list from the 2 ladies. If I come up short I’ll run another indoor seed run right away using the F2s and some pollen I collected from the 4 males.

The PAC is also undersized. The Oregon Huckleberry run was clearly put in a much better spot.

Here is what we are working with.

Keep your fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: people. It’s gonna be close.

21 Likes

I got 2000+ seeds last year off of a mother very close to that same structure. With 4 males, you should end up with more seeds than bud. Best vibes bro! They’re pretty!! Looks like one is trying to bring some color. peace

14 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement.

Positive thoughts- It’s going to have lots of seeds, it’s going to have lots of seeds !!

18 Likes

He’s right bro ya tend to get wayyyy more seeds than you’d think so I have faith man plus those are some small ladies but you’ve some biiiig boys so dare say you’ll have enough, keep on growin bro :fist:t2:

6 Likes