Seed Run Co-op Rare Og'Er -Closed-

Don’t worry, it’s no more there …

2 Likes

Ah, now it makes kind of sense. :laughing:

1 Like

sure,
to view the signup sheet, click on the little triangle next to the word ‘signup’.

to edit, scroll to the bottom of the post and click the three dots next to the reply button.

this will show you a pencil icon. click on it to edit posts and wikis.

looks like you are a member level user, so add your name to the “members” list.
then you’ll be good to go!

3 Likes

It should be jaws got his bananna genetics from the source as far as I know.

5 Likes

Here we grow!!

27 Likes

Nice to see these genetics still here on overgrow where they originated it’s like watching things come full circle.

11 Likes

Per my post in the other thread, I didnt sign up for these. I have an itch to do so tho! Hard to resist!

5 Likes

It’s hard to resist , these are prob one not to miss out on though, I have a soft spot for historical strains and this one is special to og for sure.

9 Likes

Exactly why I’m torn

2 Likes

It’s amazing isn’t it! We can thank Mr @Barefrog - his generosity is what has made this one possible. He is always very much Willing to help, a selfless person. He is hardly seen but always here. Never asking for spotlight. Bare is a friend and a super important part of this community. Much love to him. :v:

26 Likes

Yep I must agree @barefrog is defiently a great member of the community. Keeping those genetics around and allowing us all to benefit from them.

10 Likes

I can’t even say for sure if I ever was 21, killed those brain cells sometime in the early 2000s. Thanks for the compliment though :joy:

7 Likes

I still believe its more like The Ghost OG cut was found in OGers beans.

Lol everyones gonna have their interpretation

9 Likes

As well as me too. Its The o.g.

4 Likes

How do I tell if I am a member level 2, 3 or?
I’M sooooo confused…LMAO

3 Likes
2 Likes

Click on your name in this message and at the bottom of the popup you’ll see either Member, or Regular, Mem is lev 2, Reg is lev 3. :vulcan:

You’re level 2

7 Likes

Thank YOU!
face Palm! LOL

4 Likes

We were all new at some point. I had to have somebody tell me how to do it. :slight_smile:
:vulcan:

9 Likes

But I haven’t been “new” in many a yr! LMAO

6 Likes