Seed Run Co-op Rare Og'Er -Closed-

Yep I must agree @barefrog is defiently a great member of the community. Keeping those genetics around and allowing us all to benefit from them.

10 Likes

I can’t even say for sure if I ever was 21, killed those brain cells sometime in the early 2000s. Thanks for the compliment though :joy:

7 Likes

I still believe its more like The Ghost OG cut was found in OGers beans.

Lol everyones gonna have their interpretation

9 Likes

As well as me too. Its The o.g.

4 Likes

How do I tell if I am a member level 2, 3 or?
I’M sooooo confused…LMAO

3 Likes
2 Likes

Click on your name in this message and at the bottom of the popup you’ll see either Member, or Regular, Mem is lev 2, Reg is lev 3. :vulcan:

You’re level 2

7 Likes

Thank YOU!
face Palm! LOL

4 Likes

We were all new at some point. I had to have somebody tell me how to do it. :slight_smile:
:vulcan:

9 Likes

But I haven’t been “new” in many a yr! LMAO

6 Likes

It’s an honor to be part of this great community. I would like to thank @Barefrog and @Mongobongo for thier generosity In giving me the chance to grow some top shelf GENETICS. MUCH LOVE✌

13 Likes

10 out of 11 seeds have sprouted.

30 Likes

Great news! And the journey begins!

5 Likes

LOL, Not wanting over written was part of it. Wanting other people to go first was the other half. :wink:

13 Likes

Group shot and confirmed 9/11. Colder in my veg chamber right now so these little ones have been slow moving. Time to turn up da heat!!!

27 Likes

Its confirmed…Oger’s is…the s1 of the ghost/Josh d cut.:man_shrugging:

19 Likes

16 Likes

The cut that used to be called Josh d and the beans Josh sells as Josh d are not the same. I’m pretty sure his collab with karma had blackberry in it. He still grows a cut labeled ghost …separate from the Josh d. He shows the various cuts on YouTube during a tour of his farm.

9 Likes

this is what I have as the Josh D makeup

Josh D by Karma Genetics
((TKS1BX) x (sfv x tk) BX1 IX) x HA OG BX3 ((TKS1 x White/OG) x TKS1) x ((SFV X TK) x White/OG) F2) x HA-OG BX (aka Biker Kush)

Attitude Seedbank lists it as Triangle Kush x SFV OG x Hell’s Angel OG

7 Likes

I’m sure you will find more qaulity phenos out of these preservation ogers then you can get with most modern knock offs. I’m very great full that these were kept around and kept pure over the last 20 years.

11 Likes