Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

This Community Projects #1 Main Goal is the preservation of rare or discontinued genetics while also releasing them to the community FREE of charge, and we want to honor the hard work of past cannabis breeders and sacrifices by freely sharing and preserving their work so that future generations can enjoy it as much as we all do now.

If you want to donate rare/discontinued seeds for a seed run, or you are willing to donate breeding space to do a seed run, this is the place to discuss and organize it.

Current members helping, and in what capacity;

Spaceman’s Tiger Jack (Golden Tiger x Jack Herrer)
Leader: Spaceman
Co-Leader: MomOnTheRun
Breeder: Spaceman
Donor: Spaceman

Bodhi Sour Diesel Mix Pack
Leader: Sebring
Breeder: MongoBongo
Donor: 50states
Link: Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus Mix Pack

Greenpoint Lucky 7’s
Leader: MomOnTherun
Breeder: MomOnTherun
Donor: MomOnTherun
Link: Seed Run Co-Op Greenpoint Lucky 7's - on hold for future run

Herijuana by Sannie Seeds
Leader: Pedro_Bann
Breeder: Pedro_Bann
Donor: Dr_Jekyll
Link: Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Thunderbirds are Gobi
ETA: Spring 2019

Current strains being worked on individually for later donation (self reported by growers);
N/A

Projects recently completed;
[(:earth_africa:Zamaldelica​:earth_africa:) X (:us: Grand Daddy Purp :us: )]
Leader: MomOnTheRun
Breeder: V4vendetta
Donor: V4vendetta
Link: Seed Run Co-Op F1 Zamaldelica🌍 X Grand Daddy Purp 🇺🇸 (CLOSED)

Rocky Mountain High
Leader: Mongobongo
Breeder: Mongobongo
Donor: Craigson15
Link: Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Rocky Mountain High - CLOSED

Oregon Huckleberry
Leader: Mongobongo
Breeder: Mongobongo
Donor: Craigson15
Link: Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Oregon Huckleberry - CLOSED

Cackleberry by Greenpoint Seeds
Leader:
Breeder: ModicumGenes
Donor: MomOnTheRun
Link: Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

Donors
Legalcanada: hazeman 88g13hp
Guitarza: Chinook Haze - (Tangerine Haze (DHK cut) x Star Dawg) & Pig Whistle - (Red Headed Stranger #14 x Star Dawg)
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:Projects Needing a Breeder:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Volunteer Growers

To the community, who without you, this project would never exist.

51 Likes

It’s too late now since mine are growing but anyone who got @deep_rob’s TheBlackXChampagne might consider this a rarity; (He wrote about it’s history in the giveaway post.) :flag_black: :champagne:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

I do, and I’m willing to send them to anyone interested in doing a seed run. I’d like to ask @deep_rob’s permission before we do that though.

17 Likes

damn i think i missed out on that giveaway. unfortunately i’m not yet set up for doing a dedicated seed run. I need to build a micro breeding chamber. i was thinking about doing OG raskals white fire, but he recently said he’d be re-releasing them himself. maybe i’ll do gage greens grapestomper bx2, i have a bunch in various stages of growth atm

15 Likes

I bet Grapestomper would be a real hit.

7 Likes

unfortunately it wasn’t from a breeder pack, i’m growing F2s, so i can’t say with 100% certainty it is what it is

4 Likes

theres gotta be some 88g13hp around someone could breed :face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

i will donate a pack of hazeman 88g13hp if someone is willing to make seeds with it

17 Likes

That would be a great strain to preserve!

13 Likes

If at the end of February you’re still in need of space I have a room opening up on Saint Patty’s Day. Give or take a week.

12 Likes

Barefrog has ndnguy’s 88g13hp seeds. Ndnguy is on here too maybe he has some kicking around for a preservation run.

18 Likes

I’d love to see some legit PTK or X18 reproduced. Tom Hill classics FTW!

After I finish my current Jungle Spice reproduction, I’ll start a new grow log and offer up seeds from my next project as well. But I won’t release the details yet! :smirk::spy:

15 Likes

I’ve got a purple heirloom strain called earloom x (pck x ssh) need to do a proper f2 on.

8 Likes

Hmm I also saw someone with a few original Sensi Star packs recently but cant recall.
That would be shweet :grin:

11 Likes

Derg Corra on seedheaven has a sensi star repro available that I’ve been thinking about getting for quite some time.

I’ll have to look in the collection to see if I have anything that might be worthwhile for this.

6 Likes

I lost 4 plants of these. Today I am going to try to find them. I think they got put in the flower room but I don’t think they are marked. :relieved:

8 Likes

re: TheBlack x Champagne

I have 4 unsexed in veg; if I get a male I’ll flower him separately & make a SMALL batch of seeds, will keep 20 & the rest will be for OGers. Can also save pollen & mail it.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

14 Likes

Wouldn’t hurt to have some people do seed runs after you pass some out either. :wink:

7 Likes

Would you like an official grow thread for The Black x Champagne?

10 Likes

Germination planned for January/February.
I’ve grown the original release a lot on a decent amount of seeds over time, i will be able to give a feedback on this repro ;o)

10 Likes