Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

Mine jumped up and out pretty fast. They’re in their first pot and headed for glory! I had one very slow to finish germing but I went ahead and potted it with the others and it’s small but chugging along just fine.

9 Likes

Hi @MomOnTheRun,
Any luck with the uk and Canadian cackleberry seeds yet .? I know yer busy so just a heads up with anything would be cool, anything i can do to help , just let me know ok :+1:.
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

12 Likes

Shes out of internet ftm. A couple more days or so.
Some in the US havent received theirs either.

8 Likes

Yeah @Misolo313 i know that … but they’re all sent out :arrow_heading_up: i believe …?!
Just letting my fellow UK/EU members know how much longer they have to wait.
Gaz

10 Likes

I just got mine today and another round went out after mine. I blame online back to school buying.

11 Likes

Hey I’m finally on here I really don’t know what to do or where to begin but this is definitely interesting project that I’m going to be a part of thank you for the informative knowledge you have provided to me in the past

5 Likes

Do we need anyone else to run something for preservation? Going to be buying another tent or building another flower box to do stuff like this

11 Likes

@Sebring @MomOnTheRun ???

:thumbsup: @Daytripr69

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Oh, yes, we’ll definitely find a rare strain to run.

13 Likes

once I get a grow cab built out of this little cabinet I have I’ll do a seed run maybe OG Raskal Wi-Fi - the seeds were fem only but I have 2 females I could smash together. I just need to get a lil LED board to power it. fair warning tho, I’m lazy and I take forever to get anything done :laughing: so maybe by Christmas 2020

13 Likes

Welcome Grace!! Glad to see you made it over :heart_eyes:

Definitely! What are you most interested in growing…CBD, Sativa, Indica, mix, doesn’t matter??

10 Likes

Right now I’m limited on hgt. As I’d be using one of my mom/clone/veg box to do this in. My space is approx 3.5’x3’x3.5’ high so anything that won’t be hard to keep short. Right now i have no clue how my current grow is going because I got sent to RI for work 1200 miles away from home. Hopeful to be home and stay home in another week or two tho.

8 Likes

We’ve got the go-ahead on Bodhi’s stuff on the record but what about other folks who were around OG1.0?

A number of established breeders spent time on OG & I imagine they might be interested & happy to acknowledge. Certainly others won’t & I may be naive.

@BogSeeds & @Subcool come to mind. Maybe MrSoul, DukeDiamond? I was just a stoner back then… apologies if I’m off base here.

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Sounds like a Indica/indica dominant is up your alley…sativa could be “if” you flip early and unafraid of breaking necks through the stretch - i’ll note this

Right. We received clear instructions what is and isn’t allowed followin his paradigm and have to stay mindful of the offshoots …trainwreck reboot comes to mind AND imho, that shit we need to stay away from. With that said, ~Gu gave his blessings of everything he has done though Stardawg can only do so much …I know there are others though out of that loop and until it comes along I am honestly, clueless so depend on you all to present what we can preserve

@BogSeeds, @Subcool do you have any past or present strains you would gift to the community to see the preservation runs going forward?

13 Likes

I’ve got some 88g13hp coming but that really isn’t that rare of a strain but I’ll run anything that deserves to be preserved.

11 Likes

I dont know everything but subcool is kind of a sketchbag IMO.
Hate me all you want but Ive seen enough to avoid anything subcool at all costs.
Im not gonna get into details, its easy for anyone to look it up.
Just had to make others aware.
Dont like supporting sketchbags.

14 Likes

I like to be consider for a breeder/grower position. I’ve heard @MomOnTheRun say she’s short on those. I wouldn’t be able to start a new run for 5 or 6 weeks as I’m running some Bodhi testers now, but I’m gravy after that. I really don’t mind what strain or anything. I’m am equally comfortable running all kinds.

Decided it’s time to give back after receiving all these awesome genetics.

11 Likes

looking for one here for Blue Tara

10 Likes

We’re trying to track down some rare or discontinued auto-flower seeds! If anyone has some or can find some it’d be greatly appreciated! :grinning::blush:

14 Likes

Rework rare Bodhi strains into autos? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes