Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

Don’t do that… why?

9 Likes

Yes but with stardawg there are v1-v4 all different daddy’s on all 4.
If some body wants too, I have v1 f2’s and V2 f1’s to maybe breed together.
I know Dankonomics main stud came out of V2.
The purple Stardawg he uses.

10 Likes

I have Sensi Seeds Ruderalis Indica , Ruderalis Skunk regulars sitting around here was thinking of using the R. Indica at some point the R. Skunk I may never get to her.

9 Likes

Were you gonna get into autos, there Fitty?

6 of us back in the mid 70’s, I believe some of the first to mess with autos.
At the time we were getting beans from Sensi, shit we didn’t know what we were buying most the stuff we picked wouldn’t finish in our little niche in the world.
Then we found the Earlys. Early pearl, early girl, and early skunk.

After some of our crops getting seeded and figuring out the only thing it could be was good ole Illinois ditchweed.

So then we thought boy it’d sure be nice to have something nobody else did with these sativas and be able to have it out by opening of duck season, shit that’d be alright.

And thats what got our little group into breeding and autos.
They’ve got there place but shouldn’t breed an auto to an auto. The outcome isn’t very desirable.
In fact it’s a crapshoot.

12 Likes

I have never grown a ruderalis I would like to see what the autos have to offer though and breeding with them at some point will definitely have to happen.

7 Likes

Yes, WE are short on TRUSTED breeders …I have been asked several times who I would recommend and honestly couldn’t give a bigger name list than the few noted that could run something for the community back in Feb though am starting to compile my own list for such inquiries and your on it for sure :wink:

True…I wasn’t meaning to imply Stardawg is played out…its one of the chem strains that allow the mother to shine through and because of that I will run them back to back over others strains though would like to see more variance like more indica strains

13 Likes

I remember growing the early girl and early pearl when they were all the rage, super sneaky little buggers they are. What was your expieriance breeding autos to autos ,you mention you dont recomend it. I playing with some autos atm myself and am curiouse as to what others have seen or expierianced, besides a high rate of nanners on fem seed lol

6 Likes

I still need to go check them out, but I’m being given access to some of the foundational auto seeds Mandalorian Seeds has in his stash (he’s also a founder of the auto flower network). I’ll keep everyone updated. (Check out Anvil auto and Allf auto strains to see the quality he works with.)

20 Likes

Which strain should @Daytripr69 do a seed run for?

• Digital dream
  • Kronocaine x big hero
  • Sour strawberry
  • 88g13hp
  • The cube x stardawg
  • Something Else (Reply with suggestions)

0 voters

Or Mephisto Alien vs Triangle!!!

No cubexstardawg

9 Likes

Well very early but my first 2 choices are winning.

3 Likes

Yeah, first two for me. I hit DD by mistake and can’t change it but I’m fine with SS, too. The more i think about it, that’s a tough 4 to choose from. Not familiar with Bug Hero.

I have some Stardawg crosses but that Cube with it may be off the hook.

I’d still say the first two for me.

2 Likes

Big Hero is Dinafem Big Kush x Sannies Herijuana

3 Likes

I am planning a multi season project on a bag with mixed g13+ genetics. Would be awesome to have access to beans.
Can anybody tell me why G13HP88 is spelled so many different ways?

4 Likes

Not sure if you are still looking for autos, but if you are I have a 3 pack of Mephisto Alien vs Triangle. Im pretty sure it was a limited run, but they are definitely discontinued. And the combo of those would be pretty potent.

-GH

11 Likes

G13 was crossed to Hashplant. The strain lineage for the popular cross started in 1988. Therefore, you get a bunch of combos of 88 & G13 & HP.

6 Likes

The Cube x Stardawg … I can only imagine the dankness that will come from that :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

the Cube x Stardawg no for now please
it is being tested now

11 Likes

I also have a pk of green points discontinued ace high…that can be donated and possibly another stardawg cross called irukandji

6 Likes

No xp with any of them so not voting.

4 Likes

Did @BogSeeds give us his blessings to run the sour strawberry? I’ve never run his gear and looking forward to grabbing some of his other gear to my ever lengthening list.

9 Likes