Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

You can fix it by going to the poll post and clicking/toggling “Hide results|Show results”. If the results are off you can change your selection.

Update. Weird, it worked last night.

3 Likes

Wasn’t going to run a seed run on that at all until it was done testing its next to be grown tho

3 Likes

@SamwellBB didn’t even realize i put that one in the list of what I had to see where the interest lied. Wouldn’t do you that way. Any males will be documented and culled just like they should be in a test run.

5 Likes

@MomOnTheRun said she had something coming she wss c going to send my way to do a seed run on. I see sour strawberry is popular so its definitely going to be run for seeds

2 Likes

I’m for a seed run of autos. I really like I can put these out most of the year or grow while in veg with other plants.

3 Likes

Why don’t you run these stardawgs I have?

10 Likes

Which strain should @Daytripr69 do a seed run for?

Digital dream
Kronocaine x big hero
88g13hp
Something Else (Reply with suggestions)
Mephisto - Alien vs Triangle
Green Point - Ace High
OleReynard’s Stardawgs

10 Likes

Ace High or Stardawg

7 Likes

This is tough. I’d like to have the g13hp for breeding and such, but some dank in there…

I’m gonna edit my choice since I hit it by mistake and could figure how to change it.

Between G13hp or Stardawgs…

@OleReynard, are these Stardawgs an f2 you made, bro?

Edit: I see it now and forgot you explained it to MotR above. Sounds pretty good to me!

5 Likes

It won’t let me edit the choice.

I’m changing mine to the Stardawgs. not, Digital Dream. peace

3 Likes

Star dawg 20 and stuff

1 Like

Yeah, me neither now. Worked last night.

1 Like

These stardawgs are 2 different.
I have sd v1 f2’s
And sd v2 f1’s.
Remember now there were 4 versions of stardawg all different males
V3’s and V4’s never heard too much of.

The v2 is where monkey420 found his purple Stardawg of Dankonomics stud.

The V1 f2’s were made by an excellent grower by the name of Rootbound, we only lived 45 minutes from each other, we’d meet up now and then.

I’ll get to them sometime

8 Likes

Feelings on 88g13hp more affectionately known as Ghash. IMHO
Ghash is oh so By itself, it’s a magical mystical plant because what it touches turns to gold.
IF you do a ghash run hunt down some earlier filial generations instead of what’s circulating thru.
Anything circulated thru has been worked to that person’s standards.
This plant is getting worked not chucked, have known a couple different 50 bean runs in just the last year.
I’ve seen alot of ghash runs.
The earlier fgens will have more expressions.

Like the rare grape pheno I have and is going as we speak.

I have some that NDN traded me for that him and Trefarmer worked on together I think it was more Tre. Seperated out by different terpene mom’s.

I’ve picked some up here, picked some up there.
Everytime I hear of some I try to hunt them down, just hoping for something off the beaten track.

I realize some of you don’t know who I’m talking about here but both pioneers in our trades and someday hopefully there’s a Hall of Fame.

15 Likes

OleReynard’s Stardawgs ftw

4 Likes

@OleReynard, I know of them and that’s one reason I want those to be run, too. I’ve aways wanted to have it for those reasons. It would be great to get the genes in here…

On the fence here… whatever everybody else says, I keep waffling. Now I want the G13hp again…

see, I told you it was a tough decision. :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Just as long as it’s not a blue waffle, look it up on Google.

2 Likes

If you’re gonna run some @BogSeeds, id do Blue Kush for what it’s worth.
Blows sour Strawberry away by leaps and bounds.
Me and my 2 ¢

13 Likes

The genes are in this community, you just gotta look.

6 Likes

I’d say Stardawg. It stands on its own and is exceptional in breeding,

9 Likes