Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

I researched Mandala Seeds on Seedsman and also found Beyond The Brain. It sounds a lot like the Kalichakra, and claims 70+ days for flowering… beta version, limited edition…

3 Likes

So how long till the Bodhi Strawberry Milk crosses are considered discontinued? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

OMG and Purple Unicorn f3 males are dead and gone too I’ve heard. So as soon as there all gone time to start the preservation runs.

12 Likes

I’m dying to run the Amrita - Jalalabad 5 x strawberry milk. Bodhi guide posted up a picture that looks crazy og.

7 Likes

I got a pack of Dread Bread standing by for that day to come.

-GH

10 Likes

I know commercial production of CBD heavy plants is relatively new and probabally not alot of discontinued “wants” but a nice CBD seed run , a 1:1 ratio/something similar would be cool.

6 Likes

I’ve run some CBD Blue Shark from Barney’s Farms… it’s around 6.5/6.5, very berry smelling, and a mild effect. I like to smoke some of this before anything heavier… it seems like the CBD acts like a buffer or attaches to the CBx receptors and I don’t get as high when smoking some GG4 or other potent strains afterwards. Great by itself, too. You can enjoy a couple of joints of CBD Blue Shark during the evening and not get couch-locked.
Also, I bred some of this to GG4 to get a stronger variation… I didn’t like the results at first, but after it’s cured for a year the flavor and effect have improved and now it’s a regular favorite.

8 Likes

If it’s the same as what I smoked last year & ! found a few seeds :thumbsup: then I agree on it being great stuff (1:1). Was really converted to CBD by that one & the flavor was absolutely good-- blueberry came through (unlike 4 other CBD flowers I tried).

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

The Sebring’s Revenge by @Sebring is a real tasty one… It’s still curing but it’s very tasty with some cherry flavors. It smokes nice on it’s on and mixes with other weed very well.

11 Likes

I don’t think its OMG that’s retired. I believe it’s the strawberry milk and purple unicorn that are retired.

I just ordered the strawberry unicorn as it’s both lines combined. So shortly we may be able to f2 it and pass them around. Should be some beautiful plants in there. Blessings to all! Never stop growing and overgrow the world!!

19 Likes

I didn’t hear the OMG male was retired just that it was dead. Headie made mention of the limited nature of the new PU f3 and strawberry milk seed drops to pump the gas on the sales end. It did work as I grabbed 3 PU f3 crosses for my stash :blush:.

If the OMG male is still going strong that’s good since I don’t have many OMG crosses it will give me time to grab some. I guess you can’t believe everything you read on the interwebs lol.

14 Likes

Yeah I think we all know we should buy any thing that is dead or retired. I already have a few OMG crosses. I just grabbed a few pu crosses myself. Lol Seed addict that I am… But time will tell what’s what.

21 Likes

I’m running an all CBD tent right now and plan to make several high CBD crosses. I’ll be selectively pollinating, so there won’t be enough seeds to support a 200 member giveaway, but enough to share with a few, for sure. Watch over here if you’d like some seeds when the time comes. Multi-Strain CBD “Seed” Run

20 Likes

Is there an ETA for the next preservation package? I think quite a few strains are about done. Anything in particular we are waiting for? No rush really, just wondering.

4 Likes

Whelp, we are anticipating sending out Rocky Mountain High, Oregon Huckleberry, Tiger Jack and Hindu Kush …RMH and OH are in transit…Herijuana is almost finished with about a week to go to harvest soooo in about 3 wks boxes should be starting to go out

24 Likes

Oooooh. :heart_eyes: Thanks a lot @MomOnTheRun. So it’s going to be a green christmas. :evergreen_tree::christmas_tree::evergreen_tree: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Sounds like it’s gonna be a nice Christmas, Santa’s got Mrs. Claus pkging up and sending.

8 Likes

What?! Hindu Kush?! How did I miss this one?! :scream:

Thank you to everyone putting in their time and effort into these projects. I know I for one really appreciate it, and look forward to helping however I can. Seed junkies unite! :joy:

9 Likes

They were kindly donated by @DanzaKuduro and I think we are all getting them.

16 Likes

Yup! After packaging them up counted 130 packs which is plenty for everyone to receive a pack and a few extra’s for each distributor :wink:

23 Likes