Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

10 Likes

Almost certain thatā€™s the Dr.; I would love to get in on those & can provide s&h and/or trades. GDP did me good this year & would like to try that Querkle.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

@cannabissequoia

(meeting min post characters)

8 Likes

Did somebody say Querkle? Oh my yes. I grew Herkle not long ago and Ms oleskool and I really liked it. Had some CBD in there.
Please sir, can oleskool get on your list please? I am grateful and honored. Thank you! Much Love
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Consider it done sir!

5 Likes

Is this to late to get in on ?

1 Like

Itā€™s on hold for a bit. I found out who sent me the seeds, but they might need them back since law enforcement found their grow. They donā€™t know whoā€™s grow they found, but I promised the sender Iā€™d hold off while they figure out what was lost and what wasnā€™t.

5 Likes

@Sebring I dont have much in stock but let me know and I can send you some seeds to help get them going again

5 Likes

Please keep us informed on this unfortunate event in case the brother needs help.

oleskool

7 Likes

@KronicKuz & @oleskool830 I will definitely keep you in the loop and let you know if it looks like he needs an influx of seeds! :blush:

8 Likes

Please do keep us informed brother, Iā€™d be more then happy to help out in any way I can! :smiley:

9 Likes

I have some extra seeds too if I can help.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s why I love my OG Pham! It doesnā€™t get any better. Much love and respect to allā€¦
oleskool

11 Likes

@Sukia let me know heā€™s safe and set up to start an indoor grow again!
Because the postage to Costa Rica is a little pricey, Iā€™m going to have everyone send his seeds to me and Iā€™ll bulk ship them to him. Once theyā€™re shipped Iā€™ll update everyone on the Rare Preservation thread!

If you need my address, please private message me.

Thank you everyone for your open hearts and generosity! :blush:

12 Likes

hello! @Sebring , and hello everyone in og, I had an unfortunate event yes, but the seeds I send, you can start to donate when you want, I still had enough seeds of those genetics. so feel free to donate them. and thank you very much for making that possible. Good vibes and respect to everyone.

15 Likes

Recipient list has been backed up. :smiley: :pencil:

8 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

does anyone have Big Sur Holy Bud they would be willing to donate or reproduce ?? i think there was only 30 packs released or something ā€¦ would love to try it

9 Likes

Iā€™ll reproduce my pack of Big Sur Holy Bud when I get to it.

26 Likes

Thatd be awesome @50State!!

7 Likes