Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

Well if they ever have anything in stock lol I got on a waiting list for Couple strains last year and have yet to hear back

4 Likes

People have lost there mind charging those prices for beans , it really canā€™t be justified as far as Iā€™m concerned. This is happening in the elite clone world also, check out Fresno clones , dude is selling cuts he picks up for $20 in the bay area and turns into motherā€™s. He is asking $700 for mac1 atm .
I should offer him a ghost cut for 10k lol Iā€™d prob get robbed in the ghetto. Sorry to any Fresno locals but your city is sketch as a mofo.

24 Likes

We should do the same with Ellie cuts as well.

3 Likes

Yeah If mean you got a legit triangle or Skelly hashplant something like that sure 2-250 is a reasonable buy in but 500+ for new hype thatā€™s not rare is some garbage, esp coming from California where these things are rather accessible.

11 Likes

I say we should hold stuff like orange gojiā€¦or other og bred stuff strictly ogā€¦unless you coming off elite cut dough. Hell thatā€™s how the hype strain is born. Basically if you want orange gojiā€¦ you either a ogā€¦ or you got 250.im just joking of course.

10 Likes

If you want to hype a strain up real quick pay one of these new rapper folk to throw it in a song and watch everybody flock to your gear real quick.
Side note - research how much that would cost :thinking: Here Iā€™ll even write half the song

Orange goji gives me a emoji
Mumble Mumble mumble
Skeet skeet skeet
Holla brrrrrraaap ta tat tat

23 Likes

Ive got 13 orange goji og i got from sebring, ill let go for $1,300.00
:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

14 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

26 Likes

They have a few available at seedsherenow.

And Attitude:

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/aficionado-french-connection-seeds/cat_276.html

None of them really sound all that appealing to me.

6 Likes

Iā€™d join that crusade. Down to chip in on any premium seed cost if you guys know its quality. As long as I get a share of the resulting beans. Iā€™m always tempted to try one but tell myself itā€™s not worth it. I am not a breeder. I grow lol. Anyone tried ā€œpinaā€? Is that pina colada strain?

4 Likes

I have a something for the OG crowd in the works. 2 years labour of love. One back cross away from releasing it :grin::grin::grin:

CrackerMountain ā€œSaid in a whisperā€. 8 weeks out :v:

40 Likes

Wait wait I got 19 f1ā€™s for that price ya ill sell them and give half to @50State .
Mine are from 50. Lol
Hey whereā€™s he at these days

10 Likes

I dont mind a little healthy competition, ill just have to raise my price some to suggest mine are better.
Just dont raise the price of moonshine at the Shanty. Im a loyal customer.
:100:

4 Likes

I noticed we havenā€™t heard much from him lately also, though I do see he was recently lurking, so I hope all is well with him, and he is just busy.

5 Likes

Fuck i was gonna cut your throat and sell cheaper. Lmfao
Better? Most likely Not.

5 Likes

Dont feel bad Iā€™m gonna rename your akā€™s. And call em grape ar15ā€¦and charge 500 a 6pk.:grin:. I already got a story from when I found the pk of original al on a fishing trip on the ground by an evacuated grow site. In 95.

11 Likes

Grape, grape?
Aint no grape in those

5 Likes

Potential, customers dont know that. Lmao

8 Likes

Hmm grape ak47.

9 Likes

Lmao, I want 20%

7 Likes