Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

Hey brother! Can you explain to an old stoned hippie what OP style is? Many thanks & blessings.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

Open pollination would be my guess

8 Likes

Thank you sir!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s BOG himself on that subject:

16 Likes

Sounds like the sour grapes is on then!

9 Likes

Good deal! Iā€™ll definitely be interested in those! Still keeping a lookout for when @Daytripr69 drops some of the Sour Strawberry in the free seeds thread lol. A lot of good genetics was lost in that box. I hope MOTR is OK, just wish we had any idea what happened.

6 Likes

I have 5 of the sour strawberries that I might pop as well and just OP. Itd be interesting to do a SG x SS and see what comes out of thatā€¦

8 Likes

Iā€™ll send you a pack if you want them. Hit me up pm

7 Likes

You sir are just amazing.

4 Likes

Thank you sir, but I would say Iā€™m trying to give back a tiny bit of what the great people of this site have given to me.

6 Likes

Well if someone has to say it I will, Mission accomplished.

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind helping out with one of these projects! I have a pack of 88/g13hp from hazeman. Please let me know if I could be of any service.

4 Likes

If someone had the space, a massive pop for both an OP and finding a stud male / female would be awesome.

1 Like

I donā€™t have a place for a massive pop but I can definitely pop around 15-20.

1 Like

I was thinking something like 75 - 100 haha. But then again, thatā€™s not even that ā€œmassiveā€

2 Likes

Oh man that sounds fun foreals tho o would love to do a pheno hunt. My pheno hunts are usually a pack of seeds!

8 Likes

Please let me know about thus Sour Grape :smiley: I was looking for this one if its what im thinking.

I even tried contacting BOG via emailā€¦ but then I was informed on here that he is no longer :disappointed_relieved: that really ruined my day. I wish I was on here when he was still around. I heard many great things about him.

9 Likes

Yeah itā€™s a real bummer. I only just got to start talking to him around here and never had his seeds until jut before he passed. A generous OGā€™er gifted me with the Sour Bubble. My first one is about to come down. Iā€™m glad I got clones because I think Iā€™d like to grow it bigger. I kept a male around all winter and have sort of gotten attached to it. I may see about hitting a clone but only if itā€™s special. Iā€™d like to look for a good female soon. I hope I get lucky with this female. Just depends how sheā€™s smokes and tastes and stones.

12 Likes

Im glad you kept him all winter. If you find a special female, that would make for an amazing project. If you ever make more beans please let me know.
:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

1 Like

I have a problem with the Co-Op. I have mentioned it, several times over the past year, or so. I can not login on the DIY Green Life sight. It keeps asking for a password, I have no ,idea, what it wants. I have asked @Sebring to check on it a couple of times, he has, and I still can not order? I am about to move away from said -Op, sadly.

regards,

3 Likes