Seed Run Co-Op: TGA/Subcool - Agent Orange (CLOSED)

Here you go, @AllOra. You mentioned your Jillybean being leafy. Well this one definitely has lots of leaves. It’s getting unhappy in this small pot but I’m still waiting for it to show sex. I’ve never had any plant take so long to show! I assume it’s female for now, and if so I’ll make some Jillybean x Agent Orange beans.

33 Likes

What a great run!

Thanks @Swe-can & @schmarmpit for making this happen

2 Likes

@schmarmpit i don’t want to mess up the list, but my name is on there twice (46 and 56)

3 Likes

These were made by Titan, I think an Aussie brother.

2 Likes

I loved Subcool and his organic Super Soil recipe! Sign me up to preserve his genetics as I heard a lot of his work was lost in a fire before he passed away :sob:
RIP Subcool…I can’t say it enough…Rest in Peace Subcool :cry: :sob:

8 Likes

I guess you’ll have to take two packs, brother! There’s plenty of friendly folks helping keep this signup clean. Much appreciated, folks. I’m sure it’ll all work out.

4 Likes

I saw that but thought you were trying to sneak two :laughing:
I fixed it for you.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

First time I’ve done this but I think I signed up properly. Sounds amazing!

1 Like

Happy Mothers Day! Here’s the moms of the AO F2 beans a little over a week since last. They’re getting big and I better get to flipping. That Jillybean in the front right still isn’t showing sex. We’ll see what we get on the flip. If male, it will perish. The AO male is doing just peachy as well.

33 Likes

Nice, appreciate the update. Hope the Jillybean is a female, that would be a bonus!

Happy Mother’s Day!!

8 Likes

I’d love some of that JB pollen if it is a male. Spray it on joti gear

8 Likes

Cheese cheese cheese cheese!

This right here. :grinning:
:guitar:

4 Likes

Sorry folks (especially @Swe-can), but I have to shut this down. I took in some dirty clones a while back and now all my tents have been infested with powdery mildew. It’s everywhere. Even though you can’t see it in the pictures it is all over the lower stems and underside of leaves just waiting to explode. I’ve been trying to control it for weeks but it won’t stop. For my own sanity I am closing my whole operation in hopes I can break the cycle. I don’t even trust the clones I took from these.

I still have a small stash of old Subcool seeds and will be back in a few months to try it again with a different strain.

42 Likes

Oh man, that is a huge bummer. I’ve had the same thing happen to me man. Got a strain of PM that wouldn’t stop, and had to chop everything and start over.

I look forward to watching you bring the next one all the way home. :v:
:guitar:

6 Likes

I’ve yet to get powdery mildew ( knock on air cuz wood burns,) on any plants heard it’s a pain in the ass and once u have it u can’t get rid of it, good call on tossing the clones too, it’s not worth driving urself crazy over esp a losing battle, the time will come when it’s right n it will all be worth it

6 Likes

Well that totally sucks, sorry to hear of your problems bud. It’s always painful to see someone go through all that work just to run into issues like this. Well not every run can be perfect brother, nature of the beast. I am sure when you get this sorted you will make the next run amazing. Best of luck man and sorry for your trouble.

8 Likes

Oh no! Sorry friend. Always horrible to have to start over. Hope you can get back up and running safely, sooner than later. :crossed_fingers:

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks guys! Be careful taking stuff in, or just don’t do it! I have PM all over outside throughout the year (zinnias, lemon balm, lilacs, tomatoes, etc) but never had any cannabis specific PM in my grow rooms all these years. But seems once you get the cannabaceae host-specific variety (hops and cannabis), then you’re in a new world of pain. I’ve never seen something spread so quickly and relentlessly. I wouldn’t even feel right handing out seeds from a dirty run if they somehow had spores still on the shell.

I’ll probably shut down for a few weeks and start back up with seeds only. They never did me wrong all these years.

23 Likes

Sorry to hear man. That really sucks. Gonna be a real pain in the ass to get rid of. I’ve never had it but have heard of the horror stories from growers that have.

2 Likes