13 Likes

Straightforward and simple. I love it.

5 Likes

… a ganja HOA?..
:vulcan_salute: :rofl:

Cheers
G

14 Likes

Looking to run MalBerry seeds/ Holy smoke seeds Peshawar for the coop.

@coopactiongroup this land race no longer exists in it’s home in Peshawar Valley Afghanistan/ Pakistan. This is the old Afghan sativa. Until fifty years ago sativas ruled the Afghan gene pool. In order to increase yield Growers began incorporating the short highland broadleaf Afghan we are all familiar with until now the old sativa no longer exists in its pure form in Afghanistan. Growers migrated from Peshawar Valley, due to police pressure, into the tribal agency area of Tirah Valley Pakistan. ( FATA) this is a much wetter climate and it has changed the landrace over the last 50 years. This is an important strain to preserve.

50 Likes

Anyone got dates for these seedrun boxes? If you have to shuck seeds and then send you need a date for a target. If the box is the ‘fall’ box should have some idea of when to send and when it needs to be in a distributors hands otherwise not sure we can shuck them in time.

I do have a run that was planned long before this thread came to life. The strain is Agent Orange x Cali O afaik it is a one off done by @Barefrog but that may not be the case. @coopactiongroup need to know if they will be approved and when to have sent by to know if I can meet the deadline. Latter part of this thread has pics.

13 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/how-does-the-co-op-boxes-work/83614/3

Everything is laid out here!

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I don’t see dates, read that before asking

1 Like

Seeds sent to distributors between October and March will ship in April and seeds sent between April and September will ship in October,

March for Spring and September for October.

9 Likes

~4/1 and 10/1 for receipt by distributor. ty

4 Likes
MalBerry Co-op, non Co-op but include or Reject
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower must package
  • Reject

0 voters

21 Likes

for what it’s worth, this extinct peshawar line is exactly the kind of project we had in mind when we hammered out the original co-op rules 4 years ago.

30 Likes

Totally agree! What great genetics. I enjoyed researching it.

13 Likes

15 Likes

Are we good then?:grin: @DougDawson

4 Likes

100% good to go, best of luck with your run :v:

7 Likes

Sweet! I’ll start the thread tonight!

12 Likes

@coopactiongroup

Hey folks, I have (9) Mother’s Milk F2’s from the OG reproduction of Bodhi’s work. Sebring sent them for the purpose of another reproduction. Would these qualify as a coop run?

I plan to run them this fall, so they would be available for the following spring box.

27 Likes

Mother’s Milk Co-op, non Co-op but include or Reject.

Mother’s Milk Co-op, non Co-op but include or Reject.
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower must package
  • Reject

0 voters

24 Likes

Hey @catapult , I put up a vote, we will let you know soon.

5 Likes

Looks.like you are good to go @catapult

8 Likes