Seed run Co-op Voting thread

@Wizdom the original seeds that the farmer I received them from actually came from his smuggler buddy, they were given to him as “from the source black tuna” in the fall/winter. He had germinated 6 originally to throw in with his standard mix he’d been working with, was such a hit next year it was half of his entire crop (and they do it BIG up there trust me :wink:) fast forward all this time and it still is a large part of his yearly production. They don’t do hype, “newfangled shit” as he calls it, only the true old school meds. I gave him a bunch of seeds and as far as I know the only thing he even popped was the hazmat OG as he always wanted some Chem/91 but after one year in production he got rid of it too. I haven’t spoken to him in a few years now, although a good friend does often make the trip out there, but they don’t even use cell phones, and I’m pretty sure rarely even use the computer. If I can get back to Cali it will 100% be one of my first stops I assure you. I have a smorgasbord of landrace and heirloom stuff for him. And his wife is not well, so I’d REALLY love to get there asap when funds will allow

16 Likes

I would reach out to @Guitarzan for that man. :v:

3 Likes

Thank You for that info.

6 Likes

Good luck bubba!

1 Like

that should qualify as a black market heirloom, under the same rule as PPP and OGers.

freakers overflow can always be distributed through the co-op.

8 Likes

Congratulations @Cormoran, your run was accepted.

15 Likes

CONGRATS @Cormoran !!!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Cormoran! That’s excellent news! :tada::partying_face::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne:

4 Likes

Good to hear it, thanks! I was planning on germinating in 2-3 days if possible, so this works out well as far as timing. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Hell yes @Cormoran ! Kudos my guy!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Cormoran !
But that are not correct, the congratulations would be for us OGrs that will be benefited :sweat_smile: … you have job ahead. So thank you for your coop!

13 Likes

@Cormoran, interesting cross, congratulations!

5 Likes

Black Lotus (F1) by Bodhi (F2 up for vote)

(Due to the unfortunate germination issues and then demise of the old seeds of Wookie x Dreadbread, i am submitting Black Lotus to the @coopactiongroup .)

*Hi @DougDawson, would you please make a “VOTE post” for the Co-op Action Group?
Thank You very much!

This is the 11-seed pack of Bodhi’s Black Lotus (F1), an often purple-budded indica-dom. strain that hasn’t been available for many years.

86 UW Black (female) is the ‘86 University of WA Black Hashplant (clone only) and the long-gone Snow Lotus (male) is the union of Afgoo x Block Head.

Credit for making this F2-ing possible goes to @BackyardBoogie420, who is has many years of experience in open-pollination seed making.

This Black Lotus F2 female below, made, grown and photo by @yardgrazer , is what inspired me to want to arrange a BL F2 seedrun for OverGrow.

And i found these images below of Black Lotus (F1) by “WillieBill” on RIU.
Happy to see that @willie is here w us on OG. His Black Lotus plants are gorgeous.

71 Likes

Very nice…gets my vote (I don’t have one)

8 Likes

Ha! that was some good weed! WillieBill is I.
At least 5 of those pics are mine. I definitely be watching that run.

6 Likes

Sorry @BudWhisperer , been sick and have not been paying as much attention but I see this now. What do you mean by the quote above? F2 up for vote? Do you mean you want to put up Black Lotus F1’s for a vote to be F2ed as a co-op run?

8 Likes

I believe that is exactly what he wants

7 Likes

Yes! He sent me the pack, and theyre already growing.

28 Likes

I did see you already had them growing but was not sure of the whole story. I will say it is never a good idea to start a run and then ask for it to be a co-op after the fact. I will put up a vote but keep that in mind as approving runs after the fact has been discussed and is discouraged.

12 Likes
Black Lotus
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in spring/fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

18 Likes