**Closed** Seed Run: Hazeman 88g13hp

Does anyone want to take on the non-US folks? I friggin’ despise filling out customs forms not to mention that I have to have my final MBA project done by 2/7 and tax season begins 1/27.

I’m happy to get packs and a list of interested parties to someone that can help. I have also reached out to @MomOnTheRun to see if they can include some with the next preservation shipment.

Any help is appreciated!

18 Likes

I’m sure someone here will be able to help you out and point you in the right direction with the best way to get them out internationally. Pretty sure no one is filling in custom forms so hang tight for the right answer.

4 Likes

USA here…

3 Likes

Me likey :grinning::+1:I’m in and thank you :beers:

3 Likes

I’m in! I’ve got no problem paying shipping

3 Likes

Maybe @Shadey could look after them for Canada include them in our box’s ? Would be fine sending some Monopoly money your way or US currency .

9 Likes

@SCJedi, I am very excited about these. You’re bringing magic.

6 Likes

I can do the Canadian growers if you want, that’s not a problem Just need a list of who is getting them with the seeds when you send them.

13 Likes

Ill take some and send for shipping etc.

Thanks a million!!

7 Likes

Yeah ! Shady Rocks ! You kick ass my man ! An asset to our community ! Those are some beautiful genetics ! And thank you to all involved ! Such a beautiful community/family here !
PS,oh,and please put me down for some of that fire !

9 Likes

I wouldn’t mind some of these myself :yum:

7 Likes

Hi all, I just need to vent my gases for a second.

Why the limit on how many new messages I can send or topics I can start?

Why can’t I search my messages for keywords like Canada or Spain? Ugh, what a clunky interface!1!!1

Don’t make it so hard to give stuff away for free!

OK, I’m done. Thanks for listening. :grin:

@Shadey et. al. I will get to you all once I am allowed to send messages again.

Heading to the post office with about 25 bundles. I’ll be back around later once my restrictions are lifted

19 Likes

I feel you on the searching bro.I was trying to search for something in a thread too and was having problems because I couldn’t search for “pollen”

7 Likes

You can search your messages for “pollen.”

Type “pollen in:private” into the search field. This works with members as well.
@SCJedi in:private”

It can be done with the interface but my phone recognises “in:p” and fills in the rest.

Don’t type the quotes.

Also, what is the difficulty with “Spain”?

11 Likes

See above post. Also 2020!

3 Likes

More than willing to pay shipping!!!

3 Likes

Its to stop spammers from signing up and then posting hundreds of adverts everywhere for prostitutes, weed, writing university papers, you name it, they will spam it. Once you’re on a trusted level you can post as much as you like.

15 Likes

Ok all, the first wave is out.

Thank you @AllOra for the tip on how to search and to everyone for my little bitchin sesh.

13 Likes

Only 56 more minutes!! LOL

14 Likes

:laughing: Wish I had that …

4 Likes