**Closed** Seed Run: Hazeman 88g13hp

You gotta be getting close. This thread alone should help move you up pretty quick.

4 Likes

Money sent ! Thanks again

5 Likes

Im interested in these also.if not too late. I can cover shipping cost.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @SCJedi for taking this on. Great work!

3 Likes

May I still join this? Thanks for being so generous.

3 Likes

Pm coming with the speed of light

3 Likes

This advice is both timely and sage! Are male and female preflowers viable? Should I get my males to another location.

4 Likes

@SCJedi maybe @Johnnybsmokin can help you with the international interest

3 Likes

We have Canada covered. I think that I can handle the others for now as there are only 3 and one says they will flip a pack to another.

If I forgot you, I am very sorry. Please ping me again.

If you still want in then what are you waiting for? :wink:

12 Likes

I’m waiting for international :sunny:

Actually @MomOnTheRun might be able to also help with info on the international front

4 Likes

A chance to grow 88G13HP again… are you kidding me?! It’s been a very long time since the last time.
I want in please… if it’s not too late!

10 Likes

If there is a pistil/hair sticking out of the calyx then it’s viable and will produce a seed right on the stem if it gets any pollen. And if a male flower opens it should be treated as if its mature, although I think some open and are not viable real early on… just my theory.

4 Likes

Beautiful work and than you for efforts to preserve those . Much respect @SCJedi

6 Likes

Thanks

Just saw this… I am not sure what the problem was before but I was trying to search the whole forum or a specific thread for “pollen” and was getting a message saying that the term was too short… But now that I try again I am not getting such an error lol… figures.

5 Likes

I have seen that message, but not lately.

1 Like

I have some fire F2’s from my work with the Ghash …Did that across the pond chuck with my boy in OZ … They’re enroute … I’ll get some to ya … I may need some pollen from some original packs to do my bx I’m still kinda mulling over my strategy with em …

26 Likes

Is shadey dealing with Canada for you?

6 Likes

I’m wondering about international stuff too … I sent beans to Oz and they actually got orange tape … Flagged . They searched it , didn’t find the beans and they made it . Kinda nerve wracking …

6 Likes

I just got notice last night that a trade package I sent to AUS a few weeks ago made it. NO flags but that is sketchy on their end as its still a big no no. Mine made it from AUS lickity split and tight as a button.

10 Likes

No reply from @MomOnTheRun yet. I am just going to take on the few internationals on my own.

Missing person found

9 Likes