**Closed** Seed Run: Hazeman 88g13hp

A female pre flower is viable, even in veg, and if pollinated, they will make a seed.

A male pre flower is not viable, yet. A male pre flower is the stamen emerging from the stem. When the stamen becomes mature it will open and the anther will release it’s viable pollen.

8 Likes

I would be happy to cover shipping .

3 Likes

Great looking plant man. :vulcan:
G

4 Likes

Great news :slight_smile:
I’d also be interested if still possible.
Thanks for the generosity.

2 Likes

Breeding that one to be small and compact? … holey shiite. what genetics are we looking at? It’s a beauty.

I had a plant that did that in flower that surprised me…just exploded with buds everywhere… but on a much smaller scale. heh That’s impressive. It has a cola on all branches. nice work. peace

6 Likes

Thank you for doing this @SCJedi and for those of us in Canada @Shadey :pray:t2: :+1:

I also reread the thread and damn I forgot it’s tax time again. Looks like I’ll be shopping for my new TurboTax and trying to gather everything together :weary:

10 Likes

The Skunk lineage elongated the bud structure for sure … This summer I’ll put the work in for more selection if space allows …

4 Likes

Sounds like a great project. I 'm very interested. Will chip in for sure if the seeds are still available. And, thanks for your generosity.

3 Likes

School me on those sealers man . Your packs look tight brother . I’m still ghetto tech lol … Thank you for sharing and your passion for preservation. Makes me very happy indeed . Blessings and hope you have a happy and prosperous 2020 .

3 Likes

Than you man . I’ve always liked milf’s … Yielded 4 plus with minimal effort . I’ve I done a little selection I’ll do a seed run here . Gonna run some of @SCJedi’s gear and some of my original Hazeman packs to find a stud and bx… A little trick I’ve learned lately is to choose the latest flowering males , the opposite of what I always used to do …

3 Likes

I’ve always heard that you go with the late flowering males too, but I admit I’m not sure why. Anyone? :vulcan:
G

3 Likes

@DesertGrown could probably answer that better than I can … These males tend to bring out some cool recessive traits in my experience.

1 Like

You should look up CPAs in your area, they’ll usually do it dirt cheap because they get so many.

3 Likes

That would make sense early, F1 or F2, when you are hunting for interesting materials. It seems once you are working for stability (homozygousity?) the dominant alleles (presumably early bloomers) would be the ones you want.

3 Likes

Beautiful. I hope everyone is blessed by this.

Did you notice any plants that smelled like mint and lime?

3 Likes

Spot on man … I agree with that . Early flowering males for bx purposes .

1 Like

Can you say more? Early male on the parent side or the downstream F(x)?

1 Like

Traits of interest in a female plant can be seen and documented throughout its life cycle.

Rates of growth and development, characteristics of its flowers, such as smell/color, size and quantity and trichome/terpene production are all easily documented.

The same cannot be said about males. They are only visual in their expression of growth and development traits… all other traits are hidden in its genetics and are not expressed or not fully expressed enough to use as a breeding guideline.

5 Likes

If you are referring to the ghash, no. No to mint and lime. I would call it coffee or a mild tootsie roll.

10 Likes

Typically early flowering males tend to be more dominant. Maybe Darwin was on to something?

Anyway, I separated the males and put them back in once all were busting pollen. This gives the seeds a better chance of having everything spread into them as opposed to just the early dominant males.

7 Likes