Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

I’d love to see that cross too! If everyone is game to stop the voting, I’ll donate the 10 Dragons Blood Hashplant and the 6 SSDD beans. @Morgwar would donate the other full pack of SSDD

F2 of the DBHP would be sweet too!!

6 Likes

Lol then poses that long and drawin out voting of who will run them lol you see how long it’s taken to vote on a strain

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Not in my extensive experience.

3 Likes

I was under the impression that mine would be f2d but I’m cool with them being crossed if I can purchase some of yours at a later date.
If not, it’s all cool anyway. It would have been a year or two before I got around to them.
I mainly wanted them for sinsemella grow come to think of it.
Good hunting.

4 Likes

As long as everyone is on the same page, I don’t see anything wrong with stopping the vote.

We would have to vote whether to stop voting lol. What do you think @cannabissequoia? Should we let people decide whether to speed this up a bit?

6 Likes

Oooooh! I want in on that!

6 Likes

Keep half your pack brother, I’m donating 6 so if you tossed in 5 or 6 that’d be plenty.

6 Likes

So, as it currently stands:
SSDD to F2 for seeds,
DBHP to F2 for seeds,
DBHP x SSDD to F1 for seeds,
Vote winner (or runner up if winner is SSDD) x SSDD to F1 for seeds.

That would be relatively easy for a group to accomplish and would produce enough seeds for all involved to have a nice selection of really superior genetics to sift through for future projects/collaborations.

10 Likes

SHM. . .hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

However it turns out it’d be cool if we had a picture thread with as many people as possible running them so we can all as a community choose good generational candidates.
If we keep it simple and say member A, likes a female off of member C’s, crop a clone can be arranged or pollen if it’s a male.
Non breeder members can be testers, everybody has fun!

8 Likes

I second @Morgwar. . .I’m going to ask this now. . .
Who wants to be a breeder?

2 Likes

I’m pretty keen on vortex too.
Any strain that can win a cannabis cup under the name God’s p#$$/ deserves to be an ibl.
Sorry if that’s a bit crass but the name leaves an impression.

2 Likes

Now might be a good time to list out what will be required in regards to space and time for being a breeder on this project. We all want the participant breeders to succeed and knowing the challenge ahead will allow members to plan for success!

1 Like

Manual like override sebring I like the way you think. . .I would think that @Morgwar and @OrganicGorilla would have the say in how they want them ran. . . If we are going the DBDD and SSDD DBHP F2 route

1 Like

I think the original idea (last on your list) was vote winner to F2 or (if SSDD won) SSDD x vote winner to F1. Maybe that’s what you said, but seemed a little different.

I don’t know if we’ll be able to go through with all the ideas, but @OrganicGorilla 's ideas seem to be gaining traction and we might just end up going with those (first 3 ideas on your list, maybe only one).

2 Likes

I’m good with whatever is done with the DBHP and SSDD seeds. F2 or crossing to make an awesome strain :grin:

1 Like

Should we go with @OrganicGorilla 's idea and run f2 of SSDD and DBHP and a cross of them for a DBDD?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

If the voting is going to be this one sided for the rest of the votes, we better start thinking about the date these have to be ran by and how (if that’s a problem). . . I would love to be a breeder in this but my season of growing is too far past :cry: (outdoor grower) but next year I am willing to be a tester of said breeds :grin:

3 Likes

As long as the breeders have an indoor setup, we should still be good. Sorry, this took too long to have you participate as a breeder (thanks again for offering), but you could still test them (like you said) and breed them further next season.