Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

sadly they only show bud shots, no full-plant profile

:camera:

https://gallery.sanniesshop.com/herijuana/

:evergreen_tree:

@MadScientist

???

“Try Mad Scientist or Anesthesia if you want something Herijuana, but with good power and effect. Not impressed with this stuff.”

(reviews, ‘raymond’)
sanniesshop.com/herijuana-cannabis-seeds-en

:smile:

1 Like

Yeah, apparently there is a breeder out there with like 3 or 4 strains that is called Mad Scientist or something… AHHAA

2 Likes

Yes iv bought seeds ( even herijuana) from sannies website and it’s preferable to send cash) - always received my orders etc… reliable…!
I believe @Pedro_Bann used sannies in the past too, but they don’t send to Australia anymore.
Any of you who got seeds from @MadScientist ( Kush & Chem fems) also received herijuana in the cross from Pedro …
Anyway good luck with this project everyone…

Gaz

4 Likes

Yes I have, and with good results. If you have bitcoin you can pay that way and get a discount. And you get freebies when you order, but you have to pick them. There is a list of freebies on a link on the main page of the website.

https://www.sanniesshop.com/freebees-en-en.html#/cmsPage/24

2 Likes

For Herijuana : http://www.meduser.ca/seeds.php

10 seeds for 40$ Canadian he is in BC Canada

That where I bought mine I love Heri

really powerful stuff I did lots of cross

of it. I probably still have some straight

reproduction in my stash

Bare

12 Likes

I’m still in man! Just waiting for the dust to settle lol
Just let me know where to send them.

6 Likes

We’re still trying to figure out who we’re sending these seeds to lol. The seeds I’m buying are pretty cheap, I may have to offer the rest (~$50) for expenses in order for someone (reputable) to bite.

4 Likes

after a week of crazy… i’m ready for lazy. :relieved:

i had a thought on another way to grow out The Pack.

assuming a large extra grow space is unavailable…
have 3 growers grow out 3.33 beans :wink: separately
if all 3 get a M/F then its just luck, otherwise…
the lucky grower with the male sends pollen(having made extra) to the others

just another way to spread the workload out.

6 Likes

That sounds like a plan, but I don’t know the specifics of shipping pollen. Will it stay viable for the couple of days that it takes to ship?

4 Likes

(fyi i’m not religious…borderline antitheist)

Matthew 13:31–32:31

…35This was to fulfill what had been spoken through the prophet: “I will open my mouth to speak in parables; I will proclaim what has been hidden from the foundation of the world.” 36Then he left the crowds and went into the house. And his disciples approached him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds of the field.” 37He answered, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man; 38the field is the world, and the good seed are the children of the kingdom; the weeds are the children of the evil one, 39and the enemy who sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels. 40Just as the weeds are collected and burned up with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. 41The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all evildoers, 42and they will throw them into the furnace of fire, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let anyone with ears listen! :ear:

:smile:

6 Likes

I’ve got one possible breeder im looking into plus a few more I know would be perfect for this, that im hoping will come forward and offer there services. . .if not I’ll pm them and ask tomorrow. . .

6 Likes

Funny quote as hell ^^ luv it, i will print one version to put in the lab. Not joking lol

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia Happy Birthday! Welcome to 40!!!
I’m 40 too :joy:
Enjoy it, hehe, we finally get to say annoying stuff like “back in my day,” and “I’ve been doing this for decades, how long have you been doing this?” :smile:

9 Likes

@cannabissequoia: Happy Birthday man! Hope you got something good to smoke on.

Everyone else (lol): I got my Bitcoin wallet set up so I’m ready to order these things. I’ll probably order them today or tomorrow. I wanted to send them direct to the person growing them, but I guess we don’t know who that’ll be yet so I’ll be receiving them I guess.

@Hoodini: Any luck finding someone who can grow these things? If we can’t find someone, I can probably do 3 max, but that would be difficult to get away with. I’d be more comfortable with 2.

3 Likes

Sorry had a lunch date and for pulled over and told off the cop for giving me shit for having pot and he had to let me and my pot go hahahahahah
So I haven’t done any breeder searching yet lol my bad

2 Likes

LOL :thumbsup::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Dude I was so rude to that cop and he couldn’t do shit hahahah. Telling me I looked suspicious hahahaha I told him "dude your a cop, if your LOOKING for suspicious people, everyone is going to start looking suspicious . . .smh, I said, “just that badge on your chest and that gun on your hip makes me nervous. . . A few more words were exchanged and at this time I’m getting a bit aggressive and I stake a step toward him. . he put his hand up :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: and starts to reach toward his gun, at the same time saying “sir your making me nervous” i laughed and took a step back and said “good now you know how i feel” hahahahaha he started talking to me like an individual instead of a suspect after that lol. . . .I had pot in the car (just went to the dispensary, dj shorts true blueberry $25 an eight) and he asked me if I had drug in the car I pulled out my mmj card and said nope but I have medicine locked away in my glovebox, he checks the glove box it’s locked, I start talking shit again and he stops me and says " well I just want to thank you for going about it 100% legal and being upfront with me” hahahahah I apologized for being rude(im in a bad place in my life right now and hadn’t smoked yet :wink:) and thanked him for his service and him and his partner got into the car and left . . . .boom I won’t get fucked with at least until my mmj card expires hahahah great day. . It felt so good! You ever just want to explode on a cop for his bullshit? Well it was my day to do it… I feel on top of the world hahahaha now I’m back home stoned and typing this novel :v: peace and love guys (probably should have posted about it here) lol sorry

6 Likes

:astonished:
You do realize you’re living in Luckyville right? Maybe it’s those cameras everywhere nowadays…but ask one our members from the prohibition-states, troopers, good ole boys, etc etc.

Maybe you were engaged with a rookie & his partner was secretly laughing his ass off? :smile:

i’ve had few lucky scrapes with “the man” but i sure remember the ones that were.

when i was in my teens there was a sherrif’s deputy accross from us who rolled with full-auto :gun: equipment in his personal ride…supposedly as a private body guard for a second job because his wife had ruined their finances/etc. i watched that bitch knock her kid off the porch stairs…we called CPS but b/c he was a cop nothing happened. this is the only cop i have ever known to tear up a ticket he just wrote when my buddy had pulled over in a no parking zone for a few minutes. :thumbsup: the other time the same cop let me & a couple friends walk past him and his partner as they were raiding a party. 12% gnarleywine ale get’s those kids going good.

I guess they changed it a bit. :thinking:

3 Likes

Dude it’s a small town they have pulled me over for not stopping at a stop sign, and there was NO fucking stopsign (same cop btw) and I talked shit to him about that today too, he is the k9 unit in town . . .and he is cool (sometimes) and a good cop (i guess) but he’s got his head so far up his own ass, he can survive off his own farts alone​:v: today I just wasn’t putting up with his shit. . . And now he knows I’m not doing anything wrong, and in done putting up with his bullshit. . . Win win for me baby (we will see :fearful:) hopefully they just leave me alone now :v:

4 Likes