Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

If whomever ends up doing the crosses needs pollen, I have some fresh Blood Diamond pollen diluted with corn starch. I just collected it in the last few weeks.
"Heavy dank Orange with mild spice flavor is to be expected. Great stoniness that really helps you mellow out. "

5 Likes

cannabissequoia, i think than passion is more required than anything else in this context. The goal being to having fun as a whole collective, and to share the output as a collective creativity. I’m personally op to do it with any newbies enough motivated to last at least one year.

Maybe we can set an annual context on OG where differents teams linked by the same sensibility/tastes can compete with theyr teamwork, and by this way offer something fun to their sedentary members (we can imagine a minimal amount of post or any others requirements to avoid the “hit and run”).

The price can be a nice ribbon on the signature “2018 OG cup” to wear it proudly, something like that, after a documented test run of a valuable members jury on a ten bag. To do it as a real cup with the final product will be more fun and concrete but i think it will be more complicated to drive with some members living in “hot places”.

Now, i don’t known if it exist other “challenge’s freaks” like me. Maybe it’s an alienated will lol

5 Likes

0536(gmt-7) 07/30/18

One week deadline for nomination – @MisticHaze returns and we vote.

I’ll try and post a refreshed list of nominees mid-week if it’s needed.

Hav a great week and have a nice vacation Mistic.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I would absolutely love to help in any way possible, I have a bit of space ,I’m planning a seed preservation run, as soon as I can get my clones to take,im so new to growing properly,ive got a male with some incredible potential, I would leave the decision making to the group (family is how I prefer to think of us)ill also totally understand if I’m a little to green or to new to trust, I’ll be around for as long as I am welcome

2 Likes

I’m up for doing whatever the community wants: random crosses or try to stabilize something as much as possible or both. People can branch this off into their own projects once they get their initial seeds from this if they wish.

Oh and I only have mobile Internet right now and don’t use it often here (especially when I’m with my family) so feel free to discuss the future of the project. I want as much group input as possible (even if we do get a camel). Camels have their uses too lol.

3 Likes

Well what are we running? My bog seeds (sour grape, sour boggle, and bogglegum)… . @Morgwar 's ssdd, and @ReikoX generals daughter?

3 Likes

Sounds like the stuff im after @Barefrog… A multi-polyhybrid using most of the strains listed above would be awesome…
Good luck…

I’d love some of those fem seeds if you ever do self one…
Gaz

i vote for BOG bogglegum or bodhi chem91xtalkofkabul

3 Likes

BOGs bogglegum is already going to be ran by me

5 Likes

we’re making a list and checking it twice, as far as i know…

and next weekend when the Creator (ha!) has finished messing around with hookers in vegas or fishing in baja or whatever, i volunteer to create a poll with every strain mentioned by 8/8/18(sorry, europe) and we can give the poll another week (?) before we close voting.

then all the strains that receive 1 or more votes makes it through our primary round. (?)

while this is happening we can collectively think about who can dedicate how much space & time. (personally i still need to gather my thoughts if i can do more than just spout off ideas & help direct the flow). :persevere:

allowing time to pass & possibly run a second vote to select 2 parents will let some more OGer’s take notice of our crazy Pot. ooooh… I like that… “CrazyPot”.

• voting should be anonymous
  • no, it shouldn’t

0 voters

@cannabissequoia I’m afraid that a star poster will vote for a strain and a bandwagon effect will happen, but people surprise me so who knows. No matter what though, I’m in for donating genetics, time and space for this.

“Loco Mota” has a nice ring to it. (Crazy Weed)

6 Likes

Hahahahaha I love it , loco mota hahahahah I second that name. That’s something i’d want to blow smoke of (train reference) lol @Sebring

2 Likes

Hey @cannabissequoia I can vote for both ideas and did so on accident hahah (evened it up though)

1 Like

Damn learning curve. I can use the excuse “because i got high” 24/7 pretty much. I tried to edit the poll to have 1 option and it started to crash my browser. I’ll give it another shot, but this might just be a notch in my belt. hehe

3 Likes

I would LOVE to see/do a MKUltra x Starfighter or a Sunshine Daydream x Herijuana cross

5 Likes

I find it ironic @cannabissequoia that we are anonymously voting if we should anonymously vote or not hahaha anyone else catch that?

5 Likes

Thanks for the stopping by.

“Good morning Mrs. Cleaver. That’s a very pretty dress.” :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ya know whats funny, I just saw that very episode early this morning/late last night

2 Likes

Now you all see why democracy is doomed and you all need a fascist overlord.

:thinking: :rolling_eyes: :moyai: :japanese_castle: :no_pedestrians: :taco: mmm taco

4 Likes

I think voting can still go along as planned (two rounds) and if the second round voting numbers are underwhelming we’ll still have the first round results to go by. If the top result(s) are strains already being run or donated by someone, then I’ll just buy the runner up. If people who volunteer to make seeds don’t have any room to run the seeds I buy, then I guess I’ll just see if anyone else can run them or just put the project on hold for a bit until someone has the space and time to help us.

3 Likes