Seed Runs Co-Op Logistics/Cost/OT Discussion Megathread

My name was deleted as well? I added it back up, I guess we have to keep checking. Thanks again @Mongobongo and @50State. I would assume it’s an accident, but it’s odd it’s happened to several people

7 Likes

There is a glitch that occurs sometimes. I believe it takes place when you hit enter to make the line available where you type your own name. But you can see it happen before hitting save. Some probably just don’t notice.

13 Likes

Mine disapeared too. I added it back

11 Likes

@JaggeD go to the top click edit and carefully add your name in alphabetical order to the list with 2 * before and directly after you name and your name will appear bold like this TheShowMeHomie

1 Like

As a reminder before anything is wrapped up…
Everyone please just double check your name because once its copied the final time, no edits.

4 Likes

Where do all these people come from? Never even heard of half of them. I’m guessing word on the street is OG is the place to get seeds. Just wish they would join in our community more instead of just doing the minimal to get wiki edit status.

30 Likes

I didn’t say that for you to withdraw. I simply don’t get what you’re talking about there’s plenty of places that sell bulk fem or bulk reg seeds for around the $30-$40 mark.

But like these seed runs are more of a bonus for being a member of OG not an entitlement to free seeds. @Mongobongo already stated he’s prepared for the list to grow so you don’t need to drop out just with the reply you made it sound like you’re more entitled because you can only buy a couple times a year. I don’t wanna keep typing because I’m only going to get more insulting but I’ve been broke with little money and still managed to budget and buy seeds like if you want it hard enough you’ll work for it. No hard feelings.

14 Likes

There shouldn’t be any issues producing thousands of seeds off one plant and the grow just started so no need for anyone to drop out.

I do think we should start instituting a rule about level of rep to join a seed preservation run.

34 Likes

Well, we could. There’s a private group setting that only certain trust level users can read although it kind of defeats the purpose of overgrowing and getting the strains out there to the world. There are always gonna be people who will take advantage and not join in. Just human nature to take things for granted.

15 Likes

This… what really is mind boggling is when in haste to get handouts, others names are deleted. Should move these to the locked threads

8 Likes

The seeds would still get out there but far less leechers stopping by for “free seeds” since the seeds weren’t free to me and time and hydro isn’t free to Mongobongo. We give our seeds and time to our community and shouldn’t have to exclude actual community members to include members that only interest is our efforts and not the community.

41 Likes

Mine was. If someone hadn’t pointed it out I wouldn’t have noticed that I went missing

4 Likes

Shit buddy, I had hoped the postage collection added a bit extra to cover your original seed costs, packaging and nutrients. I’ll definitely, be sending even more than the few bucks extra I usually do. I for one certainly appreciate all that you guys do to make these possible for folks like me who can’t make seeds.

18 Likes

I’ve only been here 26 days…I also already have 3 days of read time lol

6 Likes

Maybe only allow the original poster to make edits and make everyone else request to be added to the list by posting on the thread

2 Likes

It doesn’t really matter how long you’ve been here. The point is, you have been actively participating in the community. That’s really all I ask. I’m curious how many people on the list have even been back since they were able to add their name.

15 Likes

Yeah my woman says this is my weed Facebook :skull: I’m sure she’s happier with me checking out buds all day over boobs

20 Likes

Mine too. And I have a better and more informative time when I’m here. I’m here much more than Facebook the last year and a half

even though I’m a woman… boobs are always good imo

22 Likes

I honestly only ever enjoyed the memes on FB it was nice to see family I don’t see on a regular but the drama is more than I care to handle in my life so I haven’t been back on in a couple years

6 Likes

That’s a great idea for a T-shirt !
Buds over boobs… bikini designs, etc :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes