Seed Runs Co-Op Logistics/Cost/OT Discussion Megathread

Well, we could. There’s a private group setting that only certain trust level users can read although it kind of defeats the purpose of overgrowing and getting the strains out there to the world. There are always gonna be people who will take advantage and not join in. Just human nature to take things for granted.

15 Likes

This… what really is mind boggling is when in haste to get handouts, others names are deleted. Should move these to the locked threads

8 Likes

The seeds would still get out there but far less leechers stopping by for “free seeds” since the seeds weren’t free to me and time and hydro isn’t free to Mongobongo. We give our seeds and time to our community and shouldn’t have to exclude actual community members to include members that only interest is our efforts and not the community.

41 Likes

Mine was. If someone hadn’t pointed it out I wouldn’t have noticed that I went missing

4 Likes

Shit buddy, I had hoped the postage collection added a bit extra to cover your original seed costs, packaging and nutrients. I’ll definitely, be sending even more than the few bucks extra I usually do. I for one certainly appreciate all that you guys do to make these possible for folks like me who can’t make seeds.

18 Likes

I’ve only been here 26 days…I also already have 3 days of read time lol

6 Likes

Maybe only allow the original poster to make edits and make everyone else request to be added to the list by posting on the thread

2 Likes

It doesn’t really matter how long you’ve been here. The point is, you have been actively participating in the community. That’s really all I ask. I’m curious how many people on the list have even been back since they were able to add their name.

15 Likes

Yeah my woman says this is my weed Facebook :skull: I’m sure she’s happier with me checking out buds all day over boobs

20 Likes

Mine too. And I have a better and more informative time when I’m here. I’m here much more than Facebook the last year and a half

even though I’m a woman… boobs are always good imo

22 Likes

I honestly only ever enjoyed the memes on FB it was nice to see family I don’t see on a regular but the drama is more than I care to handle in my life so I haven’t been back on in a couple years

6 Likes

That’s a great idea for a T-shirt !
Buds over boobs… bikini designs, etc :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

If you make them I want one

1 Like

So now the OP (typically the one dedicating time, energy and resources to the community), should ALSO be in charge of keeping the list of those interested up to date because some people are so wrapped up in themselves and getting something for free they delete others off the list? If honest, if somebody is incapable of doing something as simple as adding their name to an already established list, they should just fuck off down the road. But that is just my take on a participation trophy generation of which I sadly belong to…

6 Likes

Whose responsibility is it to supply your wants? Making your own seeds and being self reliant is easy enough right? Sure you will have to give up your grow space for a cycle or smoke flowers that are under their full potential, but acting like anybody owes you anything is madness

5 Likes

My lady said the same thing … “oh its like Facebook but for weed?” Lmaaaao i was like yeah that’s it! Its my all in one Facebook, Instagram and weed Wikipedia

18 Likes

I think let ppl sign up- but then if we get more people than seeds we go through the list and the people who have been here longest get dibs.
I donno, seems pretty simple to me.

8 Likes

I get no compensation for the seeds they are donated by me so when Bongedtobits took off with my Blue Tara pack I’m out $130 dollars and the community members missed out but I’m glad a member had an extra pack to donate.

32 Likes

@50State Wtf what a dick bag… that kinda stuff Erks me

16 Likes

I said none of this.
This is not my point of view.
Dont feel like arguing for no reason.

Idk why yall are talking to me like this but im not here for it.

1 Like