Seed storage ideas “how to tell if your a seed hoarder. Lol”

I grow a big garden. Usually every year. Just mom and I. I buy most of my seeds from baker creek rareseeds.com and other like minded seed companies lol even from strictly medicinal seeds they carry medicinal herbals That are hard to find. This is how I store my seed packets. I swear I have an addiction I used photo storage cases from michaels. Watch the specials. You can get them for as little as 12 bucks. .let’s see your storage ideas.

19 Likes

That is a much better idea than my dozens of zippy bags. :+1:

3 Likes

I have a fifth container full of seeds Lolol on Amazon. If you look for diamond painting storage. All of those are awesome

2 Likes

If you have to find storage containers and different ideas for storage, then yes you do have a problem. Not to worry, you’re in good company. We are all addicted to the bean :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow! Just saw this idea on the epic gardening YouTube channel. I’m gonna have to get some of these. My seed storage is very haphazardly stuffed ziplock bags currently. You buy them at Michaels on sale or can they be found online somewhere?

2 Likes

I just shove em in my endtable currently.

2 Likes

super gently, of course.

4 Likes

I’m fixing to order in a couple of these:

3 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out. Try to get them on sale. You will see them on sale several times. They carry clear and rainbow cases

2 Likes