Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Maybe check with @Sebring he might have some left he is wanting to depleat some of his older stock never know what he might have kicking around. He posted a list on his thread of a bunch of strains that need a home.

5 Likes

Gotta get on the vip list .

1 Like

I have the Hindu Kush x Mendo Breath if you care to trade 5 for 5

2 Likes

Yes sir I would, what did you happen to be looking for?

1 Like

Yes it will close after the 50 or 75 say they want on. It would help is people would just post add me and not do a lot of chatter until it closes. Than chat away. I don’t want to lose somebody. That is if we go the route of me adding so people don’t overwrite each other.

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

So are we not signing ourselves up anymore ?

1 Like

Done! Thank you both @misterbee & @G-paS ! :heart: :hugs:

1 Like

Go up 10 post and read those.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

That comment is why I asked lol

1 Like

@TestOfOath

I was thinking something like 5 of my Hindu Kush for 5 of your GMO. Hindu was the only cross i got a hold of, I’d like as many of the others as I can find also, 5 seeds is lots for me should be able to find one of each sex i hope

Ill send you a dm

replied to wrong post

1 Like

This is amazing, this is going to be a spectacular event @misterbee and thanks for all the work your about to do @G-paS . I think I will just watch this one since I already have many seeds but going to watch all the excitement. Really very cool.

8 Likes

That is what I did last time. I wasn’t signed up.

3 Likes

I missed it by 3 days it seems. Earlier I thought I qualified from whatever was said about trust levels or something but by clarification here I guess Ill wait til next time. It is what it is.

1 Like

Well how about you get yours now. I will send you a 10 pack of Molokia Frost x Apollo 13 if you send me an address.

6 Likes

Apparently I made the cutoff by about 12 hours! Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

I appreciate that but you dont have to do that. I didnt mean to come off as it sounds to me upon reread. I honestly have more seeds than I have room to grow for awhile and only planning on making more. And eyeing the Blue Kush anyway . . . Save em for someone who’ll use em sooner.

4 Likes

Ok bud. These seeds and many others were sent to me to giveaway. You didnt come off in a negative way, I just have them to pass around. If not to you, they will go to someone else :).

6 Likes

If her dont want , it ll be a pleasure.

I tryint to trade some granddaddy purple in some purple strain with resin, thc and tasty

I actually think you already got me, so consider it a good deed already done. :rofl:

7 Likes