Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

:rofl: hahaha

2 Likes

Iā€™ll get the flower deseeded once itā€™s dry and see how many gazillion seeds are there and I guess Iā€™ll make a post for them or something

3 tiny popcorn buds of the c99 had well over 20 seeds and the c99 isnā€™t as seeds as the Maui wowie

2 Likes

I got Mosca Cherry white f2 and sour bubble bx3f2 I can trade ya for how ever many you want to unload
Keep me updated.

The reason for my interest in herm prone plants is I got this old line that herms. I need more experience with herm and cleaning them before doing real work with my precious.

Cheers

1 Like

I never seen a nanner one , so it must have been small for me to over look it every day handling the plants. Granted Iā€™m usually high when caring for the plants too so theres that .

Ah, the sneaky kind, even worse lol

Well Iā€™m usually baked when Iā€™m caring for the plants so that didnā€™t help any Iā€™m sure

1 Like

Iā€™d really like to be able to run them and hunt out true males ans females but Iā€™m not able to do that

What about outdoors? A shovel and a machete, make it happen!

We have a plant limit here per medical card holder

Yes sorry about my last comment I sometimes forget about different folks different #s ā€¦

1 Like

Your good no worries

1 Like

@Recyoself313 ā€¦ Although thatā€™s not one Iā€™m looking for, it doesnā€™t sound bad lol
DM incoming, letā€™s see if a trade can be made then.

Still looking for any on my list folks, many thnx!

Huge effort, major props!

1 Like

Dougie the lifestar ainā€™t that good shouldā€™ve went with the blue kush.
Lifestar wasnā€™t a very good seller for me.

3 Likes

I have Blue Kush which will likely run at the same time as these. I read the Lifestar was not the best. I really just want to reproduce it because it is retired so if I make seeds they will be kicking around a while. My goal is really just preserving the strain.

7 Likes

I thought it may of been to with a name like that but like Iā€™ve said before that blue kush stands above most all his gear

Whats the since in preserving something that aint worth it, waste of time money and space

And I had some of his very earliest lifestar

5 Likes

Grow into smoke, crop, reveg for seeds!?

3 Likes

I can run these along with the Blue Kush so it wont kill my grow. The fact is I have not tried it but its the only BOG line I cant reproduce from current stock. Someone may decide to work the line or cross this to produce something new but at least the option will be there.

6 Likes

Not sure. Blue Kush is currently available so not sure if I will make seeds or not.

5 Likes

TBH I was thinking you deserve a personal stash. You preserve this round for yourself as you know youā€™ve paid to grow em. :smiley:

3 Likes