Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I haven’t grown any cannarado, they mostly do F1 crosses, but I’ve enjoyed some of their stuff I’ve gotten from other growers in my area including Sundae driver which would be one of the grandparents to that strain (one of the parents to Daily driver). Either way, those wild be very expensive to buy and I think your neighbor gave you a nice present

6 Likes

I gave him some more smoke just to make up for it,I’ll put these with my fancy seed collection lol
These seeds are expensive maybe I’ll make some myself

8 Likes

@Moka All I can say is Holy Shit ! The package arrived today safe & sound with a few extras thrown in , yea right ! Thank You

2 Likes

Got some lavender jones and a pack of 20:1 cbd in the mail today believe @Rhino_buddy is who needs thanking hopefully I guessed the sender right .

6 Likes

Ayy no problem friend!

2 Likes

That’s correct! Glad they made it safely!

Enjoy friend!

3 Likes

Sundae Driver/Fem WILL make an appearance in the next scheduled Donation/Giveaway, among others…just sayin’!! ALLL. SS/BW. enjoy the weekend…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

The Ole Logbook indicates I have ALL you seek!! I’ll have to physically check AFTER the THINGY concludes. I have OTHER Trade obligations to take care of first. I’ll PM you final status. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I know you said they’d be in the giveaway, but would you perhaps be interested in trading any? Feel free to pass if they’re already earmarked. Below is my ledger of seeds, which is fairly modest compared to many here; there are some on there that I only have a couple of and some that I have a dozen of or more.

Also I’m making some Mephisto repros which I would be willing to contribute to the winter giveaway depending on when it is. I’m set to start spraying STS this weekend, just need to get ahold of some spray bottles and mix my stuff. They should be finished and dry by December/early January at the latest.

7 Likes

Talking about the Sundae Driver? No problem, I have quite a few of those. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Nice List, Bro!!!

4 Likes

i ve seen someone that might have ketama morrocan collected in the 90s. However, i couldnt reply on that forum, BUT found him on Printerest… there i cant garanty he will reply, but IF OUR PASSIONATED HUNTER , i give you link.
It looks like the realest marocan ive seen todate, cause its oldschool, collected in 90s

3 Likes

I found some! Off a friend of a friend!! Thanks for thinking of me though. I’ve got Ketama and Beldiya on the way!

2 Likes

mine Links are from 90s. ok cool

2 Likes

I may need them if I can’t get any of these ketama seeds to pop, as these seeds were collected from morrocco in the 90’s by my dad’s friend. I’ve got seeds that are that old to pop before. So we will see

2 Likes

oh! yeah, ! old genetics have my priority always.

Reciepe:

I strongly advise you to look up therms like “germinating old seeds” on icmag.
But in general you need : gibberlic Acid, h2o2, wormcastings.
dillute a 3 Percent solution of h2o2 by a factor of 100 with water. Yes 100… and soak them.

then soak them in gibberlic for like 4 days, and place them in wormcastings, and keep moisturelevel balanced, not overwater, nor dry it out…
Crack the shells i forgot… Crack them with fingers, or scuff them carefully

The more you use of these tools the greater the succesrate

4 Likes

Personally I would strongly suggest folks look up the same thing but here on OG. There are links in that post to icmag plus tons of other info. OG should always be your fist stop IMO.

11 Likes

I’ve used the cracking/h2o2 method fir old seeds, but not worn castings and gibberlic acid. I’ve got some reading to do now, lol. Thanks for the info!

3 Likes

Thanks Mr @DougDawson. OG is always my first stop.

2 Likes

When og shut down icmag was the spot. Love reading the old q and a’s with Bog.

5 Likes

I had an unfortunate accident, I made an international trade to the us, I got my end and the guy never got his, sending him beans again isn’t a problem, what is, is they were Kashmir that he really wanted to run and reproduce for me, but I sent what I had here. Anyone have any they are willing to trade?

2 Likes