Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Hey @EugeneDebs420 :slightly_smiling_face: what’s the lineage of the jacalyn? I haven’t heard of it before. I have some autos I can trade, if you’re ok with regs.

4 Likes

I’m actually not to sure, got them in the veterans giveaway, think @antheis made them this was the description in the giveaway post. The strains originally from classic seeds

“ this variety is very relaxing both in body and mind. classic had named it after his late wife who suffered from cancer. it was line he had line bred for 25 years at time I purchased them.”

4 Likes

And yeah regs would be fine.

1 Like

its afghan genetics that made their way to PNW and never left.
classic kept line breeding it for at least 25 years. it will veg as fast as sour bubble or deep chunk.

EDIT:
here is the seed pack

11 Likes

Still on the hunt for a few types of photo fem pollen. Hit me up.

3 Likes

@corgitron - I’ve got 1 single “Lost Pearl” by Green House Seeds. It’s a Silver Pearl IBL, got it as a freebie from Attitude Seedbank.

2 Likes

A friend is gifting me a pack of pips perfect pearl

6 Likes

Any one looking for bog sour Bluetooth. I’ll let these go for something awesome!

17 Likes

Yeah man, wouldn’t mind seeing a pack of those in the vault. Looking for anything particular??

4 Likes

OK lol I am interested. What in particular would you be looking for, Photoperiod or Auto?

1 Like

I just sealed the fate of the last pack… sorry brother @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

No problem cuz lol i have some BOG SBT growing outdoors atm and trying to get some SBT pollen for em…

2 Likes

I have bullskiners f2s Bluetooth if you would like those, they are just just f2d

Thnx for the offer cuz, but I got plenty of strains lol It was just the ‘BOG’ SBT that made me perk up lol

1 Like

No problem. When I find another pack I’ll get it to you… I like to do trades and often I get some gems.

3 Likes

post withdrawn

5 Likes

Got it straightened out on the source and strain… thnx

2 Likes

Anyone out there have a good Cheese autoflower, or can you point me to a breeder/bank that does? The effects don’t need to be an exact representation of the photo version, but the terps should be. That’s what I’m looking for. Doesn’t matter if they’re fems or regs, as long as they’re true autos. I don’t need tons of them, like maybe 6-8 at the most, less if they’re fems.

Happy Sunday OGs :pray:

1 Like
3 Likes

NOOOO!!! Missed this!

Great OGing @Pawsfodocaws !

1 Like