Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

For you CBD Lovers," I scored some HOKU KOMPOLTI, 20-year researched Hungarian, Chinese, and probable Italian Sativa. Full Bloom - AUGUST; Veg:140 - 160 days; Height: 6 - 9 Ft; THC - 0.2%, CBD - 2 - 10%. It MIGHT prove to be good Breeding Stock, “might!!” I’m gonna donate about 2 - 300 to that Fundraiser @LemonadeJoe mentioned.

13 Likes

I’m looking for Karma - Zowahh or other (Sour x Candy) varieties.

1 Like

I will ask around too.

3 Likes

“Italian sativa” you got my attention there! Talk about rare and exotic

5 Likes

Got a pack(10) of forum stomper f2 for trade.

3 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: TRADE OF THE DECADE!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

I AM WILLING TO TRADE 5 PACKS FROM “THE OLE STASH BAG” FOR 1 PACK OF BOG BLUE MOON ROCKS!!!

I really want to see @DoughDawson bring this hidden/lost Gem to the OG Masses. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

You can always buy some blue moonrock seeds here:

https://blimburnseeds.com/buy-marijuana-seeds/blue-moonrocks/

7 Likes

Them’s fem’s @Oldjoints :sob:

Great show of :love_letter: though

5 Likes

Yeah, saw that, but I don’t think @DougDawson wants Feminized Seeds. If he DOES, I’ll spring for 'em. Thanks for the “connect”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yep you are correct, I did find some elsewhere that was photo, let me get back with that….

4 Likes

We may have to run a bunch of the Blue Kush and select away from the Sour Bubble a couple times?

3 Likes

Thanks bud but @misterbee is correct, I am looking to do a repro on them so looking for regs. I have some Blue Kush if I want to do a bud run.

8 Likes

Nope no dice, only found a shop in SF that has them in shop only purchase.

3 Likes

Anyone have blue power from sin city seeds???

2 Likes

How is it going?? I see good vibes here! If anyone is interested in some ruderalis(chebarkul ones) hit me up! Willing to share and trade a couple beans! I send first with np.
For the trade everything is appreciated! Tho if landraces are available it would be better, just trying to preserve!

7 Likes

@misterbee Got your trade! Thank you very kindly, bud. And double thanks for the bonus pack! as always, you rule! :man_dancing: :partying_face:

4 Likes

I called that shop, they don’t have them, they haven’t carried seeds for years they told me. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I never mentioned what shop it was…….

3 Likes

A few of us around here have been hunting these beans for a little while now, I saw that the Bloom Room had them on their website a couple months ago, in store only purchase, in San Francisco, the only result I could find… just put 2 and 2 together, didn’t mean to be presumptuous… was it them? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That name doesn’t ring a bell, so I would say no it wasn’t.
And I don’t remember now exactly which shop it was and couldn’t be bothered to look it up now as it took me a while to find it.

3 Likes