Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Physically checked Inventory, have BOTH Bing and Orange Goji f2 on hand. Must have traded or gifted Bing in the Past. Do advise, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@anon74731205 did I see you mention you had a bunch of CSI Triangle Kush seeds? If so I sure would like to talk with you about acquiring a few. I can’t afford $200 for a pack.

1 Like

No sir. I was looking to trade bodhi packs for csi packs however I didn’t really get any bites. Sorry if I had some, I’d send you some beans free.

1 Like

Hey guys and gals! I have a couple auto strains I’m interested in trading for here.

Bruce Banner auto from Dark Owl
Strawberry Milk and Qookies from Night Owl
Alien vs Triangle from Mephisto Genetics
Toof Decay from Mephisto Genetics
Cosmic Queen from Mephisto Genetics

Photo Strains

Triangle Kush from CSI Humboldt

Wedding Cake (not sure which breeder has the best)

Please feel free to send me a PM if you have anything on my list.

5 Likes

Dunno, but I can tell you @Shoreline has the wedding cake that’s the absolute business. Hit em up, you’ll be amazed.

3 Likes

Outdoor Mass Grower here, PVOG with Dragon Exotics.
I have a little space left and what I’m looking for is Big. Looking to grow some outdoor monsters in the new Echo Patch. Full transparency, will be looking to breed one of these monsters for spreading the OG love.
Any suggestions on plants that grow big outdoors?
A little background, I’m not a rookie, been growing for a few, just wondering if anyone has any ideas for some Masachusetts behemoths. Willing to trade.

3 Likes

You say big, but any other things you want with big?

Well, sure! Since you ask? Be nice if it was resistant to bud rot, spider mites, and powdery mildew. Oh, and, ah, upper 20s THC content, bag appeal, and a short season.
Seriously, though, be happy with just quality that with proper maintenance could be grown in New England with our treacherous damp ass falls. Here’s some I’m looking at… Hulkberry.
Moby Dick.
Durban Poison.
Super Silver Haze.
LSD.
I do have already a lot of varieties planned for this year, Blueberry, BC Bud, and too many to list.
I’ve grown some gigunda plants back in the day, but wasn’t on the level I’m at now, so the strains heritage never meant that much to me, only results.
Now, it’s all about the genetics.

6 Likes

@blowdout2269 I see you like the Big Bud, I have grown the super bud. Is the big bud, ahhh, big?

I like big buds, I cannot lie.

22 Likes

I bet it could do that outdoors.
It’s always had chunky dense buds with excellent resin production. It has also always yielded well for me. Just got 14oz off one in hydro. That’s the appeal I have to keep running it.

I just dropped Thailand landrace x big bud seeds. Buddy that lives there sent them to me to work up, along with Thailand landrace x Ducksfoot

And a few other Thailand landraces crossed to Ducksfoot

He wants me to stabilize the strain.

27 Likes

You have the Ducks foot? :heart_eyes:
I’ve been looking for that for years.

5 Likes

It’s crossed into Thai, that’s the new strain development.

That’s the one I need to find in the seeds then start breeding them. Some still have Thailand leaves,
They are F1 seeds.

And Thailand is notorious for herms, so gotta watch out for that along the way in development.

Here’s the Thai x Big Bud. :dove:

16 Likes

Nice project! Dude! I remember Wally Duck and his Ducksfoot way back! Thought that was rhe coolest looking strain!

Do.you or your buddy know, approximately, what percentage of the F1’s show the Ducks Foot leaf trait? Or working more numbers first?

Good luck!

6 Likes

He told me and I can’t remember. I’m looking forward to working on the Thailand cross strains, I will pop the Thaifoot seeds soon and feature a grow here with them. :100::dove:

3 Likes

Hi OG!
I want to diversify my seeds right now.

I made some F2 of a line Old School Haze of the Super Sativa Seed Club… and I am interested to exchange!
I looking for Regular photoperiod :wink:

I have to send some seeds this week, if you are interested in exchanging contact me in PM, make me your propositions…
I will prepare all the shipments at the same time

Even if you don’t have anything to exchange, it’s not a big deal… I can still send you some!
It’s a pleasure to share my passion!

Good Vibes
Mimil

34 Likes

TRUE Spirit of OG!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

If I had to summarize this site….there it is. Awesome stuff. :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

That ducks foot looks a lot like my Shaman bitches…

25 Likes

I want that. :heart_eyes:Down to trade if possible.

2 Likes