Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Sure thing. This one :point_up:

2 Likes

Ah yes I got them as F4 and took them to F7. I use an F5 mom that I used to make all the seeds except the F7 pink line. My IG is defseeds, dont have any grow logs online but have tons of pictures showing the progress.

5 Likes

I actually have a good bit of her the north f2s’. I gave a buddy a pk of f1 and he increased them I also have some f3 she made .

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve heard that story and Matt is drunk. She got her NL5 from the dude who stole them from Nevil when he went to jail. Her 89 NL5 is Nevils NL5 BX8 line. When Nevil got out of jail he got some beans back from her and he ran them out and confirmed that they were his NL5 BX8 line.

11 Likes

The north is 89nl×(89nl ×90super skunk ). Supposedly. I haven’t looked through enough to find a ss leaner. Figure it’ll be in there… but hard to find.

4 Likes

Now that is great info right there ty!!

Now let me go update me logs.
:facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

I also saw you had Koffee F7 available at one point, you still have more?

3 Likes

And there’s definitely a nail polish/perm marker. Pheno in the north.

2 Likes

Who has csi regs’ 707’ or csi fems for trade. I may have a sealed pk of bodhi more cow bell…the original bodhi/Berner Collab. :laughing:

3 Likes

Berner Approved? :sob:

4 Likes

Nah… he didn’t make millions of it. Still a good hybrid tho. Lol

1 Like

Rare would be a Chem 1 cross.

1 Like

Csi has some Chem one crosses on his site.

2 Likes

Oh snap ok. I have D, 3, 91 and giesel crosses now. Thank you i did not realize.

3 Likes

Soooo. No csi huh… this ultra rare NL koffee stuff is what it is… not the first time. .not gonna be the last time. Agree to largely disagree.

@CocoaCoir yeah I like the Chem stuff pretty good. He said the Chem 1 was more smelly but Larfy sativa style buds. But has a few crosses I wanted to grab like a Chem 1 x Chem d

2 Likes

@CocoaCoir alsi just checked he has some more of the Chem 1 s1 in stock which I’m sure won’t last super long.

2 Likes

So this is better than i thought??

Koffee F3 x ChemDDf3 X Cherry Dragon x Headstrong) x (Headstrong x Cherry Dragon

4 Likes

anyone have a line on blackwater og? would be willing to trade any autos or photos.

I have a pack of Doc D’s Sour Diesel x Beastie Boy and a pack of his A5s1 x Dragon Energy available for trade.

Looking for homemade crosses by vetted OG members.
If you’re interested hit my DM.

11 Likes