Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Have several FDM Offerings, willing to trade, BUT, I’ll have to put you in “rotation”. Have FOUR/4 OGers I have to prepare Lists for (Hazes, Skunks, Ghost, Kush, etc). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Seems like if vanilla scented kush gets you going, then it’s worth a grow. I can recall some growers really liking it on here or another forum, and someone making a bunch of crosses with it or lavender, which is where my “lavendar frosting” came from.

3 Likes

Its all just inbred cookies to me but I hear ya.

4 Likes

Pleasure trading with you @Dog

3 Likes

Have a bunch of FastBuds auto fems. Looking for packs of anything not autoflower. If interested, let me know in dm what you have. Thanks

12 Likes

Anything in particular that you are looking for ?

3 Likes

Ditto that question!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m open to most anything. Perfer pungent, gas, kush, diesel, dank, pine, spice, incense, sandlewood, not sweet desert or fruit. More specifically off top of head
Bandaid haze
Killer A5 haze
C5 haze
Hempstar
Catpiss
88g13
Hindu kush
Face Off og
Durban
Jew gold
Pink kush
Cheese
Lambs bread
Piff
Mendo
Tuna
Pine tar
Haze
Kush
Diesel
Shoreline
IBL
Pure
Skunk
Chem
Sour
Og
Ghost
Khalifa
S1 of clone only
Breeder packs like bodhi, doc d, dominion, ace, csi ect ect

11 Likes

Anyone working with Larry OG? Its my brothers favorite in recent years. Might try and surprise him if I can find a fem seed or 2 for the last spot I have room for next run.

4 Likes

That’s super cool of you to think of your brother like this!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Muchissimas Gracias :partying_face:

1 Like

Not working with it at the moment, but I do have helvetics lemonlarry og, which I wouldn’t recommend…
I also have f3 seeds from Alpine-seeds IBL. And at this moment I’m talking to someone yo get back the ogkush lemonlarry Bonusseeds from 2010 which I’m hunting since I grew them back then. Looks good so far. I will probably write a diary when I start those

2 Likes

Do you want some Phone Home F2?

3 Likes

Absolutely. Wookie/TK sounds amazing.

2 Likes

@GCC.Bud how did you like the phone home have a pack I need to pop!

1 Like

Are you looking for these or have these to trade?

1 Like

no worries when ever you have time I have a nice 13 pack of Persian Girl x either skunk 1 or p25 made from Copa genetics
Copa Genetics “Persian Girl” is an F1 cross of Compost Mamma and Copa’s Ancient OG F2 Purple Stem Male (PSM).

Compost Mamma = (Swami) Blue Orca Haze x (Ethos) Inzane in the Membrane

The original Ancient OG is an Indica dominant hybrid (85% Indica/15% Sativa) strain created as a potent cross between the popular Iranian Landrace X Snow Lotus strains.

5 Likes

How did you like the Persian girl?

1 Like

smoking it right now just testing it out. it has a nice sweet lime pine smell will let you know the effects soon. it turned out great , beautiful plant to grow breaking apart a few buds
to smoke and got 13 beautiful seeds

5 Likes

Sounds great, looking forward to hearing about the effects.

3 Likes