Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I believe I can grab the Dogwalker and louis XIII from a couple different sources

2 Likes

A person of good taste, Black Domina! Iā€™ve never tried it.

1 Like

Here are some links for Death Star FEM seeds and clones.

Seeds

Clones
https://hortmans.com/product/death-star-2/

4 Likes

Looking for 80s Durban poison, cat piss, flap jacks regs for trade

3 Likes

I have a deathstar BX from seed I forget who made it, Iā€™d love to make F2ā€™s from those and share them

Thinking more people could run seeds than keep moms, cuts, and such depending on their setup and location.

10 Likes

Black Domina is stony and pretty. I bought ā€œDouble Blackā€ from the source which was Black Domina x Black Domina. Here are the results.

So pretty!

41 Likes

Caution on pacific seed bank. Possible scam I read.

8 Likes

I would love to grow that.

1 Like

This is where I got them, came in a nice metal tin: https://www.g13labs.com/feminized/g13-labs-seeds-double-black

3 Likes

I am searching for the following strains. Some are available for purchaseā€”but Iā€™m looking to trade for them (or pay if necessary) and have plenty to trade in return:

Motorbreath 15 Clone (from somewhere exceptionally clean)ā€”interested in seed and crosses, too

Night Owl Vanilla Fizz

Dark Owl Marathon OG and any crosses

Mephisto Jammy Dodgers

Grape Gas Crosses

IHG Slurricane

Brother Mendel Special Reserve Cookies III

Golden Goat and any crosses

Anything from Romulan Genetics

Banana OG

Archive Rainbow Beltz

Solfire Don Mega

OZ Kush

Karma Sowahh

Mac Stomper

Bodhiā€™s DLA Line (Esp, 5,6,9)

Skunkhouse Triple Burger

Mamiko Chem Cookies

Relic Seeds Cough

Any super super hazey haze

7 Likes

Iā€™ve got MB15 and SSSDH ojd cut.

6 Likes

Very nice list. I know @berzerker did F2ā€™s of the marathon autos, awesome work too!
I have a pack of the triple burger but paid a small fortune for it, however the right trade could definitely ā€œfree it up ā€œ I also have a bunch of jakes work (Romulan) including unreleased stuff @CerebralMeds

5 Likes

Hook up with @LoveofLandrace either here or on IG for that 80ā€™s Durban your looking for

6 Likes

Iā€™ve have the Mac Stomper, Chem Cookies and some Hazes

Warning on the Chem Cookies, they were old when I bought them on 2017 and I remember having about an 80% germ rate on the pack I popped in 18.

2 Likes

Very cool! Definitely needs to be done, much respect

6 Likes

Appreciate it

2 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize(112)

:arrow_right: ROCKBUD :arrow_left:

(I wish this was my pic! lol)

11 Likes

Looks like A+ to meā€¦yall remember soma and A+ā€¦Iā€™m showing my ageā€¦:laughing:

6 Likes

If I understand am I showing my age :joy:

3 Likes

Yesā€¦yes you arešŸ˜†ā€¦ahh shitšŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø rockbud is A+ā€¦damn Iā€™m good lmaošŸ˜… that was the first time I seen weed plant that many colorsā€¦itā€™s etched in my brain.

2 Likes