Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Paging @MonsterDrank you got any of what he’s looking for big guy? I know you’re always looking for pure Starfighter

2 Likes

Honestly I’d be willing to give up every gem I have. If not my whole seed stash to grow supernatural. Plan is to preserve and keep a winning super grapey mother and pass off cuttings for free to all my friends and family. Not just another strain but very much a lifelong project. :pray::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

If you’re ever looking for anything I actually have I’d love to trade for these if you ever wanted to let them go

4 Likes

@JustANobody Those are super hard to part with as I split a pack with my old grower friend. He had a bunch of bodhi and he offered me more but those were the only two that stood out to me and I was still just into autos at the time(Mephisto had a supernatural auto so naturally I gravitated towards them in hopes I’d get to find something remotely close to it again but yet you cannot keep an auto mother for cuttings)

Still have four of each of them, but I’d love to see your list of your collection, friend. :smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have to get back to working in my list!

2 Likes

Nice collection, good luck in your search.

1 Like

@THCeed Thank you, friend. I had to pull out the big guns if I wanted to try and find my white whale. Honestly rather see these genetics go to a good home where they will be cherished since I’ve been holding onto them for so long.

1 Like

You’ve got some nice stuff there. I’d yank Toofless Alien off the table, just sayin’. I grew one seed I had, in the corner of my veg area and completely ignored it unless I noticed it was wilting. Then one day I realized it was done, and that was some fantastic smoke!

2 Likes

Very nice! I went hard on the meph stuff for a while too, what I would give for that starfighter though ! Damn

1 Like

https://headiegardens.com/product/starfighter-ibl/
close and from a member here…

8 Likes

Yes, it ends up sometimes we get so much, we tend to forget what we have.

1 Like

Out of likes…. Thank you very much :pray:t3: Shoe is awesome !

1 Like

In addition to anything from my vault for supernatural. The trade will come in with this beautiful stash box to put anything your hearts desire in it from mephisto genetics. Like I said, I’m really not holding anything back for this cultivar.

And given how I am a new member on here, I will happily send off my beans first to the recipient to establish trust.

26 Likes

Well now I wish I had it! Haha

4 Likes

Mister Bee has it, I had many finish in 9 weeks.
I wish I would of grown it again. Loves outdoors, the one you’re hunting for is old-school killer as you walk near it.

The pistils were a powdered pink look. Then it dried many colors. Pretty strong the killer phenotypes. Real hazey smell that eventually calms down in cure

Thanks why that old school one is unique, it’s Haze is a better taste and aroma. :100:

8 Likes

do you have any grow logs here, how long you been growing.

ive been burnt so many times just traying to be nice to ppl just to have them take and run, not interested in letting that happen any more if i can help it.

you have any pics of your growing skills ?.

SUPER SKUNK OG
SUPER SOUR LARRY DEEZ {F1}
SUPER START {F2}
SUPERNATURAL
SWAZI * SOUR DIESEL
SWEET BLUE
SWEET D {F1}
SWEET DEEP GRAPEFRUIT

peace …

18 Likes

i like this very much, and the box is damn nice to boot.

PM me when ya get a minute, lets see if we can get you hooked up.

peace …

13 Likes

Swazi sour diesel sounds great :grin:. Your bean list always has a bunch of gems

2 Likes

Atta boy, much much respect I’ll vouch for him brother, great guy.

5 Likes

Oh if you only knew bro, idk many with anywhere near the gems!! I’m not even sure if I’ve seen the ENTIRE list but close……

3 Likes